cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative POS than VEND

Alternative POS than VEND

POS for magento

Hi All,

I am looking for a Magento POS that is suitable for my small business. I have 4 retail outlets based in shopping centres, a warehouse, a retail online store and a wholesale online store.

1. I'm looking for a POS system that can support multiple outlets
  2. Transfers stock from warehouse to outlets
  3. Produces stock orders
  4. Syncs with Online store.
  5. Stock orders for warehouse can be entered and adds to what stock is already in the system.

I currently have the following at 4 stores already and wish to reuse them after I change:

Printer - Epson TM-T88V 

iPad - 4th Gen IOS 8+

I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Kind regards,

Ciaran

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Alternative POS than VEND

Hello 

I have been using Magespacex PWA POS for 8 months and from my personal experience Magespacex Pos is the perfect extension which can work for you .

Built on PWA Magespacex is the great tool . It is the great replacement of Vend. without monthly payments. 

@collin_miller wrote:

Hello 

I have been using Magespacex PWA POS for 8 months and from my personal experience Magespacex Pos is the perfect extension which can work for you .

Built on PWA Magespacex is the great tool . It is the great replacement of Vend. without monthly payments. 

Don't do self-advertising for that criminal company:

In June 2019 I bought their POS together with a customizing. I never received the customizing nor any feedback of their support - no reaction to any of my inquiries. They are basically "dead". I thought they are out of business, instead new products pop up - I guess it is just the ways they do business...just fraud.

Check out others - they have the same opinion:

https://www.whtop.com/review/magespacex.com

Regarding Magestore:

Magespacex came to my attention after being promoted by Magestore and yes their WebPOS has been just buggy. Initially I bought their WebPOS that eventually after almost 6 month of bug fixing worked more or less in order to be compatible with M2.1.7 I bought their PWA POS I received a version that did not work at all! Updates were also not provided they suggested to buy their Omni-Channel Solution for $4000. Shame on them.

Hi There,

I would recommend you refer to Webkul's Magento 2 Point of Sale System a complete Web-based POS solution for managing multiple physical stores, retail outlets at different locations, and sync data (sales, order, inventory, products) with an online store.

Cashiers can scan barcode labels, manage customers, take offline orders, give custom discounts, split payment (card swipe/cash), apply coupon/voucher code, cart-on-hold, print sale receipt.

Magento 2 POS system is a bridged solution for managing online and physical store inventories.

Hope this solution will be helpful, if not then you can contact the support team for further customization to make this extension fit for your purpose.

Regards,

Vidushi

Hi there,

I'd strongly recommend ConnectPOS. It's a cloud-based POS system that works extremely well with Magento. It has real-time synchronization between online and offline stores as well as supports refund and exchange. Also ConnectPOS is compatible with multiple devices. Book a free demo or register to try for free in 14 days here.