cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An extension that helps to push store’s reputation to higher position

An extension that helps to push store’s reputation to higher position

Hi, everyone.
I’m seeking an extension that helps me to push my store’s reputation to higher position when competing with other stores in the same field. Anyone can give me some advices?
Thanks in advance. Have a good day!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: An extension that helps to push store’s reputation to higher position

Hi.

I think that Magento 2 Price Comparison extension by Land of coder will meet your expectation.

Magento 2 Price Comparison extension helps you push your store’s reputation to higher position when competing with other stores in the same field.

It brings lots of powerful functions for you and your customers.

👌 👌 👌 👌 And it's free download now. Don't miss our best product!!!
👉 👉 👉 Check details at:
https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-price-comparison.html/

For more detail: https://www.landofcoder.com/

Hope that it will be useful for you.

Good luck!

If you're looking to improve your stores reputation, I'd recommend considering extensions/solutions that help you to collect more reviews, and display those reviews in search results, such as in Google. 

There are popular providers like TrustPilot.com, ShopperApproved.com, and YotPo.com, to name a few. You can see more options in the Magento Marketplace: https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=reviews#q=reviews&idx=m2_cloud_prod_default_...

Hi @Daisy082,

You can use Advanced Sorting Magento 2 Extension on your eCommerce store.

This extension provides multiple sort options, which will make your website user-friendly.

advanced-sorting-magento-2-extensions

You can display products as per your choice like Most Viewed, Most Popular, Latest Arrivals, Last ordered Wishlist, etc.

Visit live demo: Advanced Sorting - Magento 2 Extension.

As you know the more reviews you have, the more trust you can build. Real Review Magento 2 by Magesolution will help you to build up trust in your business. 

Magento default product review function allows any customer to leave a review no matter what they have purchased or not. As a result, there are some reviews which may not be reliable. Moreover, it will be a burden for the store owners to check and approve product reviews in the backend manually every day.

By using our Advanced Review extension, you can effectively save your precious time in approving customer’s since it helps you to sort out irrelevant reviews by noncustomers. Logically, only customers who have purchased a product can write a review for that product. What’s more? Our Advanced Review extension deliberately empowers you to configure the settings to allow review approval automatically.

This extension is best solution for marketplace store.

Hi @Daisy082  ,

Take a look at our extension Product Reviews & Ratings for Magento 2

Get your store above the competition in Google search results with rich snippets and star ratings clearly visible from the search page.

Extension includes next features:

• Send automated product review requests via email
  • Allow users to add images to their reviews
  • Add discount codes to review request emails
  • Notify customers about published reviews and comments
  • Display the rating chart on the product page
  • Equip URLs with the unique UTM values for Google Analytics

Also, this module is part of the Magento 2 Follow Up Emails marketing tool.

Also, feel free to try the demos!

Hope this helps,
Aitoc dev team

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See more of our Magento 2 Extensions.

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.