cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Software or Extension To Work ON Magento Offline For Example Update Product Description, Tags

Any Software or Extension To Work ON Magento Offline For Example Update Product Description, Tags

Is there any extension or software, that i can install to sync with the store and update product description, title tags, pricing, on the go? 

Please advice. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Any Software or Extension To Work ON Magento Offline For Example Update Product Description, Tag

Hi @mike_g 

Synchronization with offline store is possible with Magento 2 as Magento 2 have very extensive APIs available for each touch-points.

But here first require to identify which offline store system are you using ? - then based on that you will require to find the connector let's take an example - ODOO with Magento 2 - so there are so many companies who provides such extension/connector to sync with Magento 2 even thought for offline stores as well.

So first identify which system are you using on store - then use Magento's API to connect with it - because for local apps there might be chance no connector will be available so

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Re: Any Software or Extension To Work ON Magento Offline For Example Update Product Description, Tag

Hi Mike,

A company called eMagicOne makes software called Store Manager that I believe would meet the goals that you've described. It provides a desktop application for managing Magento data. You can then sync the data when you're back online. 

You can find the connector in the Magento Marketplace, but you'll need to pay for the software license: https://marketplace.magento.com/emagicone-module-bridgeconnector.html

I have not used this software in many years, so I'm not sure how good it is, but it appears to have a 14-day free trial, so you may want to test it out to see if it's what you need.

Best of luck!

Try Store Manager for Magento software. It allows to make changes to store when you are offline and sync them once you are back online with the Bridge type of connection to the website.

It works the following way:

1. Perform Get data from web operation when you are online - means the software will create a local website database on your PC
  2. Make changes in the application (update description, tags, etc.) when you are offline
  3. When you are back online - perform Post changes to web operation - so the modifications you’ve made could be applied to the store.

You can find the details how it works here.

You can try the software free for 14 days to check its functionality. 

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Hello,

Thank you for giving such a great extension. I found this type of extension since many time and now I got it.