cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any recommendation for a mega menu that is compatible with Magento 2.4

Any recommendation for a mega menu that is compatible with Magento 2.4

I want to find an easy-to-use mega menu that is compatible with Magento 2.4. Any recommendations?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Any recommendation for a mega menu that is compatible with Magento 2.4

Hello @trangvtmag184a,

Yes many Mega menu extensions out there for magento marketplace. Here i found one with compatible of Magento 2.4 version kindly check it Magento2 mega menu extension.

I hope you get solution from my answer If yes click it on kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan

Yes, there is. Take a look at this Magento 2 Mega Menu Extension.

Magento 2 Mega Menu Pro supports you reorganize the entire list of products in a neat and spectacular way by creating dynamic navigation menus with no code required. The products on your Magento store can be arranged into a particular category that makes it easier for the customers to navigate.

1. Fully Compatible with Porto Theme & Ultimo Theme

If you are an Porto theme and Ultimo theme users and you’re wondering whether this mega menu for magento 2 is compatible with the theme you’re using or not, you can rest assured. Magento 2 Mega Menu Pro is highly compatible with these 2 themes and can work perfectly fine with these two.

2. Support features to design stunning mega menu

In Magento 2 Mega Menu Pro extension, we offer you 16 premade menus for different positions and purposes including top menu, vertical left menu, vertical right menu, accordion menu, mobile menu, drill down menu, horizontal menu & sticky menu, accordion menu & drill down menu. Moreover, there’re custom menu, horizontal menu & vertical menu & blog extension, Luma theme menu & auto search extension, Ultimo theme menu, Porto theme menu, Food menu, English menu and French menu, all waiting for you to discover.

3. Custom design with skin builder

You can create and integrate your own colour in into the design of the menu with skin builder in a blink of an eye. It is also extremely easy for you to change design of menu lively & visually with the support of:

• Support Live Preview
  • Margin, Padding, Border, Padding, Widget, Box Shadow
  • Width, Border color, Border Style, Background Color, Box Shadow, Font Size, Font Family
  • Support 660 Google Fonts

4. Show horizontal & vertical menu at the same time

This magento 2 mega menu extension allows you to choose either horizontal or vertical structure of the menu in the back end, whichever you want as long as it is suitable for you and your store.

You can create an eye-catching menu of your expectation with our Magento 2 Mega Menu pro and then can show it vertically and horizontally at the same time.

5. Support 7 sub-menu types

With sites that have enormous data and a lot of distinctive features, the common dropdown menu is usually not sufficient to support the customers and showcase options for them.

Considering that fact, Magento 2 Mega Menu Pro offers to you 7 submenu types for a professional-looking and rich-in-content navigation menu. With these submenu types, you will be able to choose the one that is best suited for your business purposes and the content you want to deliver to the customers

Hi there,

Based on my personal experience, I believe this Magento Mega Menu extremely useful for any e-commerce store at this moment.

It supports our store to reorganize the entire list of products in a neat and spectacular way by creating dynamic navigation menus with no code required.

Other various fruitful features to let customers find all desired products at the first sight.

You can find more case study examples here before making a final decision. I believe it’s a MUST for Magento businesses!

Hope it will help. Have a nice day.

With the purpose of accommodating a great number of different choices or revealing lower-level pages in a second, the best Magento 2 mega menu is an excellent layout option. Magento 2 Mega Menu Pro supports you reorganize the entire list of products in a neat and spectacular way by creating dynamic navigation menus with no code required. The products on your Magento store can be arranged into a particular category that makes it easier for the customers to navigate.

Powerful features:

• Drag & Drop Menu Builder FEATURED
  • Auto data backup
  • Rest API support
  • Fatest load time & cache supported
  • Enhanced UI / UX & Ajax load
  • 16 premade menu & 7 submenu
  • Custome design with skin builder

You can see full details at: Magento 2 Mega Menu

I hope it will be helpful to you.

Best Regards.

Hi @trangvtmag184a,

I am using the Mega Menu extension of Landofcoder and I am satisfied with it, a lot of utilities, plugins everything is perfect and works well on my site

Hope this is helpful!

Mega Menu Magento 2 Extension by MageDelight is the perfect fit for you and your business. With this module, create a custom, dynamic navigation menu without any technical skills required. Just easy drag & drop user interface.

@vannhlando97d2 

Yes, I have the same experience with the mega menu module from Landofcoder team. 

I am going to upgrade from the basic to the pro version this week.