cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know of a high quality customer quoting extension?

Anyone know of a high quality customer quoting extension?

We are current looking at extensions for creating quotes to send to our customers.

Our requirements are simple:

1. Mechanism for staff to create quote in adminhtml pannel.
  2. Mechanism for staff send a pdf html email to a customer containing the quote.
  3. Mechanism for customers to convert quote to order + pay.
  4. Mechanism for staff to convert quote to order + invoice.

Has anyone got any recommendations? We are only after a high quality simple extensions with minimal rewrites. E_ALL | E_STRICT only please.

We have been looking at Cart2Quote but feel that this is a bit expensive for the open source version. Also because of the rich features, we think that it would be difficult to implement any custom modifications. Also we are pretty sure there will be a lot of rewrites. Would be good to get feed back from people who have used this and have made modifications.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Anyone know of a high quality customer quoting extension?

Last time I checked, Cart2quote won't meet dev-mode-safe criterea. It does have a lot of features, but it's also a complex matter. In fact, there's an entire software suite being built now specifically for b2b commerce.

I've also been looking for quality alternatives, but not found one yet.

There is no such extension that can meet the above requirements. If you are open for the custom development you can contact us and we will provide you a quote for the development of the extension to meet the above requirements.

Magento Extensions and Services Provider

Best Rated Extensions
Top Notch Support and Service

I was alerted today to an alternative: https://www.ecomwise.com/products/b2b-suite/

I've worked with Daniel before integrating Mamut ERP on two occasions and that was very pleasant, tracking down customizations made in those shops interfering with the ERP process.

I haven't seen the code for this extension, but I know they do a good job integrating the software into your business process.

I use cart2quote and I've been pretty happy with it so far.  Any support issue is answered in about 12 hours.  I'm EST so our times zones are apart but it has not been a problem for us.  We get about 3-7 quote requests a day on the website which is great because the customers are able to manage themselves.  

Also if you use salesforce, powersync has built a connector.  I don't use that currently but hope to in the not to distant future.

Stephen
Magento Enterprise Version 1.14.1.0

Hello @Danny D

Checkout Email Quote extension from us, featured, easy to use and most important affordable. Fulfilling almost all your Requirements.

Check out 

https://magecomp.com/magento-2-email-quote.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

This extension is perfect for your demands Magento 2 Quote Extension

With this extension, you can allow:

1. Mechanism for staff to create quote in adminhtml pannel.
  2. Mechanism for staff send a pdf html email to a customer containing the quote.
  3. Mechanism for customers to convert quote to order + pay.
  4. Mechanism for staff to convert quote to order + invoice

You can view detail HERE

Hello 

Hope you are doing well these days!

You can take a look at this one: Magento 2 Quote Extension as i'm using this module and it really helps me out.  

I'm not sure if it fully meets your own requirements, however it's better if you directly contact with the provider. They will give you the right answer and then you can save your time.

I highly recommend this because their technical team test their modules as the schedule and there is a bug-free module since i bought it.

Hi mate,

If you search on Google, you will find tons of Magento 2 Extension to quote extensions. It will make you confused and considered a lot, right?

So I recommend you should read the article topic as Top Magento 2 Quote Extensions, The Best Magento 2 Quote Extensions.. My advice is you should read and research as much as possible, you will recognize the highlights so that you can find the best extension for you.

And yes, I’ve found the best Quote extension for me - Magento 2 Quote Extension by Landofcoder team. I am really pleased to choose this extension. Not only does it have great quotes features, but it also has a great support team and prompt response.

You can consider it. Hope this is helpful!

Hi @Danny D,

Here comes best Magento 2 Quote Extension for you.

Let do check on above link.

If my answer is helpful, then give kudos and accept as solution

Best regards

madhuboots