cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Art Gallery dynamic pictures

Art Gallery dynamic pictures

I have a gallery site that would like to dynamically create the image. 

You start with the image.

Select the frame and it adds that to the image

Then select the inside mat, width and color and it adds that

There are far too many options to up upload all images. It needs to dynamically build the image.

Any ideas ?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Art Gallery dynamic pictures

It's going to be a custom system to manage this. You probably will want to manage most of it in an extension and then have a pretty basic product with custom options unless you really want to manage stock levels within Magento for all of the compontent parts. 

I worked on a project years ago that did something similar but it was a standalone application that was integrated and then added all the information within a custom option on a simple product: https://www.picframes.co.uk/gold

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Re: Art Gallery dynamic pictures

@mousepad wrote:

I have a gallery site that would like to dynamically create the image. 

You start with the image.

Select the frame and it adds that to the image

Then select the inside mat, width and color and it adds that

There are far too many options to up upload all images. It needs to dynamically build the image.

Any ideas ?

If you want to decorate your living place on such lovable occasions as Christmas, then you need to choose the best home decor for Christmas. You need to make sure that the decorations will increase the beauty of the venue and make it look more appealing. If you are looking for outside thehappyroommate.com for Christmas, then you should consider buying some outside decorations. Decorating your garden or outside areas with outside decorations for Christmas products and increasing the glamour of your event will not only increase the beauty of the venue but also prove a reason for people's interest and attraction