cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Magento 2 Marketplace

Re: Best Magento 2 Marketplace

If you are looking for the best marketplace extension for magento 2 enterprise, you should reach this Magento 2 Marketplace Pro-EE. The extension supports Rest Api and can work in magento 2.3.x.

Hi   @keyleigh_lewis 

You can check the Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Multi Vendor Module

This module consists of all the marketplace features and some features are listed below.

• The admin can easily enable/disable the marketplace extension.
  • Easy configuration of the Marketplace Module.
  • Also, this module offers an Attractive design for managing the Products, Sellers, and Commission.
  • Additionally, this module provides an option to view the list of all the sellers of the marketplace in one place.
  • Furthermore, the admin can set the status of the seller profiles as Approve/Disapprove/Deny/Processing
  • Even, the admin can allow a separate vendor dashboard.
  • Admin can manage the Seller profile page setting.
  • Admin can assign a category and subcategory to the seller.
  • Further, the Admin can view, approve, disapprove, update, deny, and delete a seller requested product.

You can check the complete feature list and module workflow from here.

Hope it helps!

if issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept it as Solution.

Hello,

In the e-commerce world nowadays, there are thousands of Multi-vendor Marketplace Extension for your choice but I want to suggest you the one that I currently use and I think it's the best - Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace by Landofcoder.

It can turn your site become a multi-vendor marketplace like Amazon or Esty,... because it has many excellent features that others don't have:

• Multiple Vendor Product(S) Checkout At Once
  • Showcase Seller Credit Account Professionally
  • Smart Manage Transaction Incredibly
  • Unlimited Product Management
  • Manage Order Fast & Live
  • Amazing User Experience with Seller Cpanel

and more

Hope this is helpful!

@minh_ 

Yes, I have the same experience with the marketplace module from the Landofcoder team. 

I am going to upgrade from the basic to the pro version this week cause they have attractive promotions for this Black Friday!

Magento 2 Marketplace Extension / Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Extension helps to convert your eCommerce store into a completely active multi-vendor marketplace like Amazon, Etsy or eBay, etc with multiple vendors and customers conducting transactions.

With each demand of them, customers can take their requests to providers. By doing that, a technical team will suggest and develop suitable adds-on with the best Magento 2 Marketplace extension. 

There are some companies that provide Magento 2 market such as

1. Landofcoder

2. Amasty

3. Magetop

4. Magnomates

5. CMSmart

The below is some references I want to give, and I hope it's useful.

Thanks so much, have a nice day!!!

yeah, sure there are Magento 2 Marketplace Extension / Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Extension. Let's check out  this Blog to get it now!1-1068x753.png

Hello,

The trend of Shop in Shop has been increasing in the eCommerce ecosystem and more and more customers are much interested in our Multi-vendor Marketplace Extension. As taking a Magento 2 store to the next level by letting unlimited suppliers/vendors upload, sell and manage their products. At the same time, boost the shopping experience of your customers by giving them more choices to buy from numerous products of different categories. Also, customers are allowed to give reviews & ratings for any seller, vendor's products & service. Rest API is supported..

In my experience, each business has its own requirements, Landofcoder doesn’t not only provide extension but also provides a suitable solution for each unique industry. They do not provide a fixed package but also a flexible plan for the Multi-vendor extension module. 

I am using the Marketplace extension of Landofcoder and I am satisfied with it, a lot of utilities, plugins everything is perfect and works well on my site.

You can give it a try and hope it is helpful!