Best Magento 2 One Step for Checkout

Re: Best Magento 2 One Step for Checkout

You may check the below modules from the marketplace for your requirements:

Hope it helps!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hello,

I see you want Magento 2 One Step Checkout that allows delivery date and order detail. I would suggest Magento 2 estimated delivery date extension which allows selecting the delivery date and time of their choice. 

Features

• Allow customers to choose delivery date and time
  • Set intervals between order and delivery dates
  • Display Scheduler on the Product Page and at Checkout
  • Same day delivery with custom charges & cut-off time
  • Custom Delivery Option for Magento Customer Groups
  • Choose Date & Time format  
  • Keep a track of Delivery Orders
  • Display Delivery Date & Time with an additional charge 

There are many Magento 2 One step for checkout providers which you can reference. So you can take a tour to below website

For example, Landofcoder provider the latest extensions for checkout. All you have to do is to install by one step

Besides, there are Magetop or Bootgrip which are the heading developers

Hi @daniel_hauer 

You can check One Step Checkout Extension from Elsner Store, this extension also speeds up the checkout process.   

hello @daniel_hauer 

One Step Checkout Magento 2 extension which is capable to handle all the complex checkout process under one page. This extension will help out your customers to complete transaction within a minute. Well, One Step Checkout can save your customers a lot of time and will also improve your sale

I would like to buy it from Elsner store. they provide best in class Magento 2 Extentions

Hi, one of the best OSC extensions is Smart One Step Checkout. Not only delivery customization is possible with it, adress autocomplete option, per-field reports and mobile responsiveness are guaranteed with it.

Hi @daniel_hauer ,

With your question, I highly recommend: Magento 2 One Step Checkout Pro

This is very simple and affordable extension that will super-charge your checkout process and compress them into only one step to benefits the customers, save time and save efforts of going back.

Some Features:

• Powerful Customer Attributes Management
  • Search & Direct Pickup Product
  • Carefully Tracking Abandoned Rate and Login Account
  • Attractive, Neat, Clean Interface
  • Amazing High-Speed Checkout Step
  • Effective Time-Saving & Cost Saving

There are several Magento 2 One Step Checkout extensions available that allow customers to select a delivery date and display it in the order details. I recommend you to look up to Magenest's Stripe payment extension for the best experience.