cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best feature rich, multivendor marketplace module needed

Best feature rich, multivendor marketplace module needed

Hi guys, My name is Catalin and I am quite new to Magento.

I am planning to open a multivendor marketplace with all the possible features and I would like you guys to suggest what options I have. I am looking for feature rich, great and fast support and affordable prices for custom work that might be needed.

Probably the most important feature I need is that seller will be in charge of all orders, he will receive the money for the order with a custom module from a payment proccesor in my country or cash if COD is enabled. I will have to be able to automatically (or manually) invoice all the sellers once in 2 weeks or once per month. I will reply in another day with a list of features I would like.

At first I was looking to open the store on OpenCart with a multivendor module but as time passes by I realise that OC is trash. I was also looking at Yo!Kart, looks good, has good features but it's a bit pricey, therefore the best option is to go with Magento2 CE.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Best feature rich, multivendor marketplace module needed

Doesn't anyone have a recommandation? Smiley Indifferent

Definitely take a look at https://marketplace.magento.com/webkul-module-marketplace.html

I don't have a lot of personal experience with it, but it's been popular for some time. The developers of this extension have also created many optional plugins that you can purchase in order to add more unique features. That can add a lot of flexibility to your business, allowing you to enhance your user experience without needing as much custom development.

You can search "multivendor" in the Magento Marketplace and review other options. There are some with good reviews, like: https://marketplace.magento.com/purpletree-marketplace.html

Best of luck!

Thanks. I will have a look. I saw the webkul module also but how’s support for it?

According to LinkedIn, Webkul has over 400 employees. They're definitely an active company.

In terms of support responses and turnaround times, I don't have any data that I can share with you personally, but maybe someone else will be able to chime in about their experiences.