cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOMER ORDER UPDATE

CUSTOMER ORDER UPDATE

Orders on our Magento ecommerce store does not ship the full order at once.  We wait until all the items have been received from our suppliers.  

However....we would like to update the customers on which items have been received for their order.

At the moment it is a very manual process  and we would like an extention that we can basically click on the item that has arrived and send the update to the customer possible with a comment section.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: CUSTOMER ORDER UPDATE

Hello @kzs1511,

Magento 2 Track Order Pro Extension provides admin with full order status control from backend and customers also would be updated with appropriate order statuses. 

If my answer is helpful, then give kudos and accept as solution 

Best regards
madhu

1. What are some tips for improving the search engine optimization (SEO) of my Magento site Poppy Playtime APK?

Hello @kzs1511 

Milople has an Order notification extension, which gives a quick notification whenever any customer places an order. The admin can get all notifications when clients placed an order thus saving your time & effort. The admin can also customize notifications as per their requirements.

Customers will receive a notification after placing an order.

Can you give some tips on improving my Magento site layout tow truck financing

Your recommendations will be highly appreciated