cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me with a plugin that will give me the facility of www.bookedin.com?

Can anyone help me with a plugin that will give me the facility of www.bookedin.com?

I need a plugin/extension that will facilitate room booking for my music school, we have two rooms, and book half hourly sessions throughout the day. We looked into using www.bookedin.com but sadly this system doesn't allow one payment for a block, only individual payments for the block, it also uses Paypal exclusively.

Can anyone give me advice or their own experience of this? Thanking you all in advance. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can anyone help me with a plugin that will give me the facility of www.bookedin.com?

Hello,

You can try our advance Magento Booking extension plugin that will allow you to set half hourly sessions, display available and booked time of the day for each room. You will also be able to create and assign tutor which customers will be able to book for specific time. Please go through the features list and demo. Let us know if you have any questions or need an feature enhancements.

Our extensions are backed by 45 day money back grantee and free upgrades and support for life time.

Re: Can anyone help me with a plugin that will give me the facility of www.bookedin.com?

This looks great and might fit the bill perfectly. One question i have is we take block bookings, as in several at one time, can the system be configured so that we take one payment for several weeks of lessons at one time?

Regards

Alistair 

Hi,

Here is one more alternative - Booking and Reservations by Aheadworks. (https://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/magento-extensions/booking-and-reservations.html) Perhaps, you will find it suitable as well.

Hello.

Yes your customers can book several at on time. Like if user want to book time from 15:00 to 16:00 for 5 days, he can do it at one time provided that their is no booking made by any other person in the same time. If you have any other question and need a quick answer please visit our site for live chat. For email supports contact us here