cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ConnectPOS vs Magestore

ConnectPOS vs Magestore

I'm considering between Magestore and ConnectPOS for my store. Are there any users who've used both? Please give me some feedback. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: ConnectPOS vs Magestore

Hi there,

ConnectPOS and Magestore POS are direct competitors when it comes to Magento POS providers. As we walked through the POS review and comparison above, we hope that we helped with choosing the right one for your business. 

Compatibility

ConnectPOS and Magestore POS have a thing in common, that is both of them can work well on multiple platforms regardless of operating systems. 

However, a seemingly small yet decisive factor that distinguishes these 2 POS is that ConnectPOS is compatible with both smartphones and tablets. Meanwhile, Magestore POS can only run on the iPad and Android-based tablets. This makes ConnectPOS a little bit outstanding and more flexible than the other one. ConnectPOS mobile POS is easy to access through 3 entrances:

• Download the ConnectPOS iPad app from the App Store.
  • Install the PWA that is compatible with both iOS and Android.
  • Through web browsers on your mobile devices including smartphones and tablets.

Payment integration
ConnectPOS has a powerful payment integration with many secure and transparent payment gateways such as Paypal, iZettle, Moneris, Authorize.Net, etc. Moreover, payment integration in ConnectPOS ensures the security and transparency of digital transactions for e-commerce retailers.
Features

• Order management
  • Customer management
  • Inventory management

If you haven’t made up your mind yet and still want to have more references, how about taking a closer look at the POS system that is right at your fingertips right now?

You can take a look at this blog for more information.

Hope this information is helpful!

Re: ConnectPOS vs Magestore

Hi @kunangdeilot,

As a user of ConnectPOS, I think it will be a great choice for any store. They have basic features for omnichannel business that works well with Magento. And the support is amazing. You can book a free demo to try them here