cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a payment integration

Create a payment integration

Hello, my name is Yaron, and I work for a company that does online accounting.

We have clients that have magento stores, and we want them to be able to add us

as a credit card payment provider with iframe on their stores checkout process 

(We're pci compliance). My question is, should we creating an external extension which our clients will download from magento store? or integrate to their stores with api somehow? 

What is the best way to do it? and can you help with related docs?

I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks Yaron

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Create a payment integration

Good day Yaron,

We'd be happy to help, we are currently retained by a wide variety of the top banks in North America to build and support their modules.  Please email me at jyard@collinsharper.com to discuss.

Hello, Yaron! 

Try our Stripe Payment for Magento 2. This module may solve your problem. It allows you to integrate payment method via a single API, so your customers can pay in 135+ currencies using the most convenient payment method.

What else it offers:

• 3D Secure support;
  • Opportunity to save and manage card data from the admin panel;
  • Adaptive refund and partial refund system;
  • Responsive design;
  • The numeric keyboard on mobile devices.
Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hello @yaron_demo,

If you're the one who running your Magento store as monthly/yearly subscription payment methods then here this  Magento 2 Stripe Subscription Payment Extension which would help your customers to pay for subscription products or services within Magento store.

If my answer is helpful, then give me kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan

in order to comply PCI you need to NOT save any card info on your server (there are several methods ways to still save the data however u CANT save full data ie ccnum exp and cvv is totally forbiden instead you can save ccnum and exp but if you need to do this you will have to crypt the whole data using aes256 along with some other things such as strong ssl and so on in my opinion i would suggest you to instead use a hosted checkout solution: when the customer comes to payment option he selects the mentioned merchant and it will popup a little window where the customer muy fill with credit card information however using this method makes "the card never really get in contact with your server/webhost" payment gateways such as stripe amex hosted payment evopayments and so on already use this "hosted checkout technology" to make youre life easier, also you need to add some security meassure such as AVS forbid common know fraud ip´s and so on (it mostly depends on the merchant solution) if you need help in any shape or form implementing amex gateway or eveopayments will be glad to help no matter what country same method i use for mexico pages should apply to all world with some slightly insignificant changes

Hi, Yaron

I suggest Integrate Stripe Payment Gateway to your online store and offer your clients a protected and 3D secure payment experience with MageDelight Magento 2 Stripe Payment Extension. AliPay Payment Method Supported!

With Features Like:

• Supports 3D security confirmation and Alipay Stripe Payment
  • Supports numerous monetary standards and multi-store
  • Customer side tokenization gives PCI DSS consistency
  • Utilize clients' saved cards to put a request in the interest of client from the back-end
  • Oversee discounts on the web

Hello Yaron,

This extension may help, Try this PayTrace Payment Gateway Magento 2. This integration is verified by Paytrace, all your transactions will be 100% will be secure.  The good part is Paytrace is PCI certified.

Features of Paytrace Payment Gateway Extension:

• compatible with Magento 2.2.x , 2.3.x and 2.4.x

• can use all the major credit credits which are accessible in the US, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and JCB.
  • Utilizes PayTrace JSON API and PayTrace Post API.

Hey @yaron_demo

You can use Magento Paytrace Hosted Payment Gateway for your customers. It will allow you to display it on the storefront. Also helps you to allow specific countries to pay. Your customer can pay in 130+ currencies. 

The features of this app are as below:

• Uses hosted payment method for the customer's security
  • Allows customizing payment method title.
  • Restrict specific countries to use the payment method
  • It includes authorize and capture mode (sale).
  • Enable min/max order value to utilize the payment method.

Hope this helps you. 

Thank you.

Hi Yaron, 

You are right, to integrate your company as a credit card payment provider with an iframe on your clients' stores' checkout process, you have a 2 options:

- Create a Magento extension that your clients can download and install on their stores. This extension would include the necessary code to display the iframe and process the payment. Your clients would need to configure the extension with their account information to connect to your payment service. By doing so, you can reach many more client who need you as a credit card payment provider at ease.

- Use Magento's payment API to integrate your payment service directly into your clients' stores. This option would require more development work, as you would need to build a custom integration using Magento's APIs. However, it would provide a more seamless experience for your clients' customers.

Regardless of which option you choose, you'll need to ensure that your integration is PCI compliant to handle sensitive credit card information securely.

For more information on developing Magento extensions, you can refer to the official Magento DevDocs at https://devdocs.magento.com/.

And for more information on integrating with Magento's payment API, you can refer to the Payment Gateway Integration Guide at https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.4/payments-integrations/payment-gateway/payment-gateway-intro.....

Hope this help

Lucy from Magenest | eCommerce Development Agency
Visit us: https://magenest.com/