cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create responsive blog posts on Mobile, Tablet

Create responsive blog posts on Mobile, Tablet

Goodmorning everybody,

I am seeking an extension that allows creating blog post on not only on computer but also on Mobile and Tablet. Are there any extensions like that? Hopefully, you guys can help me.

Looking for your help!

4 REPLIES

Re: Create responsive blog posts on Mobile, Tablet

Hello @Daisy082

Do you need a blog extension to create responsive post on computer, mobile and tablets?

If it is true, Magento 2 Blog Extension will help. The extension will help you to create responsive blog post in minutes

Hi @Daisy082

It is still relevant, you can have a look at this module - Blog Pro for Magento 2

This module is completely mobile friendly, so blog posts created with it will be easily read on tablets and smartphones. What is more, the extension does not require any integration with WordPress as it works under Magento installation.

Hope that helps!

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
200+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

I have looked out various blog extension but my favorite is Blog for Magento 2. It will help you to create responsive blog posts on Mobile, Tablet. Besides, this extension includes social network sharing options, comments (managed via Disqus), tags, and an option to split the post into short and long content. Additionally there are several blog navigation options and flexible backend settings.

blog.png

The Blog extension for Magento 2 by Aheadworks will also enable you to create blog posts responsive to any devices. You can also tie your official blog up closely with your Magento store via the related blog posts on product pages and still offer an excellent user experience there.

Here is the product page - https://goo.gl/9D3Mmf

And demo store - https://goo.gl/YnNsvT