cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Attributes Extension compatible with One Step Checkout

Customer Attributes Extension compatible with One Step Checkout

I need a Customer Attributes Extension which is compatible with One Step Checkout extension? Im wondering between th extension of Amasty, Magestore and LandofCoder.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Customer Attributes Extension compatible with One Step Checkout

The Magento 2 Custom Registration Field module will enable the store owner to create custom attributes for the customers. These attributes will be visible at the customer registration form. Using the module, the admin can fetch any additional details from the customer while registration.
The module supports input types -
Text Field, Text Area, Drop-down, Multiple Select, Yes/No, Media Image, File Image and Dependable Field.

The Magento 2 One Step Checkout module combines all checkout steps into one and removes all unnecessary fields and questions. This extension will help you to to create a single checkout page with all necessary information on it such as billing address, shipping, and payment method.

If you have any issue, please feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com

Even after all the attributes added by the store owner, if customers want to share some additional information, this extension also offers an additional information checkbox wherein customers can enter all the information they wish to offer.

The best feature of this Magento 2 Customer Attributes is it comes with an easy GUI (Graphical User Interface) that takes a burden off of the owner’s shoulders. Buy this extension now and level up personalized customer experience games on your ecommerce store and achieve all kinds of goals related to reaching out to the right audience.

Hello @Bob_Reyes,

Magento 2 customer attributes extension allows store owners to adding extra attribute fields to gather a customer information on registration or edit account page. This extension is used to update an existing customer’s attributes values such as business and personal information that needs from the customer. Store owners can create attributes of type text field, text area, date, yes/no, multiple select and drop down. Store owners can manage sorting & easily manage the input validation rules for text field attributes of customer attributes on the customer registration page, edit account page and checkout page. Store owner can also assign default values for customer attributes, and also make a required fields on customer. This extension is easily manage from the backend.

Kindly refer this extension by following the link.

If my answer is helpful, then hit kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan

Hello @Bob_Reyes,

Please refer this Magento2 Customer Attribute Extension which is compatible with one step checkout. I hope you review this attached link for your reference.

If my answer is useful, then hit kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
madhuboots

Hi there,

If you need a Customer Attribute extension that is compatible with One Step Checkout, you can refer to the Magento 2 Customer Attributes extension by BSS Commerce - Allow to create unlimited customer/address attributes & Place attributes in various positions on both frontend/backend.
It is now compatible with the latest Magento version and even B2B registration module if you're a B2B store owner.

Find the extension here: https://commercemarketplace.adobe.com/bsscommerce-customer-attributes.html

Hope this helps! If you find it useful, please give me a Kudo or Accept as Solution!