cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable multiple wishlists

SOLVED

Enable multiple wishlists

Is there any extension out there provides multiple wish list? My customers want to sort out their favorite products in different list

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Enable multiple wishlists

In the default Magento 2, only one wishlist is available to customers. Multiple Wishlists for Magento 2 is developed to solve this problem.

The module features:

• Enable customers to add many wishlists.
  • Manage items in lists in My Wish List section.
  • Keep products in wish lists after adding to cart.
  • Put items to favorites by popup.

ASK MORE for support from our Magento experts!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello,

This article may help to get deeper insight into how to enable multiple wishlists in Magento 2 – https://www.itoris.com/blog/magento2/how-to-enable-multiple-wishlists-in-magento-2.html

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Alex

Our extensions for Magento 2

In the default Magento 2, only one wishlist is available to customers. Multiple Wishlists for Magento 2 is developed to solve this problem.

The module features:

• Enable customers to add many wishlists.
  • Manage items in lists in My Wish List section.
  • Keep products in wish lists after adding to cart.
  • Put items to favorites by popup.

ASK MORE for support from our Magento experts!

Hello @charliedt

If you need this multiple wishlist functionality in Magento 1, then this extension will work for you https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/favorite-products-by-amasty.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hi There,

I would highly recommend Webkul's Multiple Wishlists for Magento 2 if you are still looking for an extension. Magento 2 Multiple Wishlist Extension allows the customers to store items in the multiple wishlists which they may buy later.

Benefits

• When a particular product runs out of stock, wishlists allow the customers to track the item's status.
  • Wishlist also allows the customer to send an email to friends or relatives with the product details.
  • Sharing a wishlist introduces your site to new users and many of them may get converted to buyers.
  • Customers can create as many wish lists of favorite products as they need.
  • The customer can save valuable time because the customer doesn’t have to search for the product every time they visit the website.
  • The customers move their wishlist products to the cart and make a quick checkout in just no time.

Using this extension customers can create an unlimited number of wishlists, delete them, move products from one wishlist to another wishlist, share the wishlist via email, move products from wishlist to the cart, update the wishlist.

Hope this solution will be helpful, if not then you can contact the support team for further customization to make this extension fit for your purpose.

Regards,

Vidushi