cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension for inventory with constantly-changing-price-products

Extension for inventory with constantly-changing-price-products

Hi, I am looking for an extension in order to be able to see how much profit we made on each product or end of the month.

The main this is we have change in purchasing price that happens every time. Selling price changes too, but not as often as purchasing price. But everytime we purchase, it's differnt price & differnet quanity. I'd like a system with Magento integration that helps with calculating profit based on what mentioned.

Thanks for help in advance,

Sia

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Extension for inventory with constantly-changing-price-products

Hi,

Please have a look at https://exto.io/analytics-for-magento-2.html

It does profit calculation. Please let us know whether it covers your needs by a quick message through the contact form. If it doesn't, then we'd like to know how to implement this in the next version.

Thanks

Re: Extension for inventory with constantly-changing-price-products

Hi Sia,

That’s a great question — reporting cost and profit with a changing inventory price can be tricky. An accurate way to report this information depends on exactly how cost info and price change history is stored in your Magento build’s underlying database — but as long as it’s stored somewhere, the analysis is certainly possible.

May I ask how often product prices change in your business, and how these changes are kept track in your Magento admin panel? Many of our clients at Magento Analytics are solving similar problems, and reporting on profit properly in the dashboards they use.

Sal Calvo
Senior Analyst, Magento Analytics
www.rjmetrics.com