cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension for single signon

Extension for single signon

I am creating an ecommerce portal to be used in B2B context, 

the end users of this ecommerce is going to be the employees of certain organisation and they already have a authentication system in place with Active Directory.

1 -> Is there a way for me to use these credentials as an authentication mechanism ? 

2 -> Are there any extensions that can help me do this.

3 -> And is there anything that I need to do more than installing a plugin for it? I read in a few forums that there needs to be another LDS Active Directory server that has to be setup for security and this will be used for authentication from the external applications.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Extension for single signon

Hi There,

As per your requirement, Webkul's Magento 2 Single Sign-On extension is all in one solution for you as it streamlines local and remote application by providing simultaneous logins.

• Log-In To Third-Party Apps - Allow users to log in to third-party applications with their Magento credentials.
  • Manage SSO Integrations - It is quite easy for the admin to add/delete/edit/view the SSO integrations.
  • LDAP Server Integration - Magento 2 Single Sign-On supports LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) Server integration.
  • Synchronize Customers - Newly created customers on Magento 2 store can be synchronized with the LDAP Server.

As this extension already has enough feature hope this solution will be helpful, if not then you can contact the support team for further customization to make this extension fit for your purpose.

Regards,

Vidushi