Did you mean: 

Extension to add Sample product & customize it

Extension to add Sample product & customize it

Can any Sample Product Extension that satisfies the following:

1. Sample product button, around the Add to Cart button

2. Customizing Sample product:

• Set separate wt, price,  compared to Normal Product's wt & price
  • allows setting ZERO as price & wt to sample product
  • allows different shipping for Sample & Normal. Eg. allow free or fix shipping cost for Sample, while wt dependant shipping cost for Normal product.
  • Limit maximum number of samples of specific product to be added in cart. Eg: Limit only 1 unit of Sample can be added for Product A can be added in one order
  • Limit maximum number of samples of specific product that a customer can order.  

3. Allow Cart restriction to restrict total number of samples in one order: Eg: limit to allow only total 5 samples in total allowed in one order

4. Restrict only registered customers can order samples.

---------------

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Extension to add Sample product & customize it

Hi @Shailesh G,

Try once below extension.

https://marketplace.magento.com/mageants-module-sampleproduct.html

Check demo first before purchasing it if it suits for you.

I hope it will help you!

Hi @Vimal Kumar ,

Thanks for replying.

I had already contact them and they have confirmed that different shipping calculation for Sample & Normal is not supported.

Generally, I would not want to bill the shipping cost to Customer for Samples, however, I definitely want to bill shipping cost to Customer for Normal orders.

---------------

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein

@Shailesh G  If shipping is the only issue left then look for an extension like "Shipping Restrictions". You can use one of such extension to achieve the shipping to work the way you want. Create/enable new shipping method and enable it only when you have sample product in cart. This should resolve your issue.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.