cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Shop and Google Shopping Feed

Facebook Shop and Google Shopping Feed

I am looking to setup a Shop on my Facebook page where it has all the products from my site on Facebook. Also I want to setup a Google Shopping feed from our store with Selected Prodcuts (not all products, will vary depending from time to time), also for adwords, adsense, etc...
Will also want to do some Facebook sponsered ads of our products (select prodcuts as well)

I see many competitors has this setup and wondering the best option. I also see many extensions that claim to work for this and need somting that will cover everthing and with minimal time.  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Facebook Shop and Google Shopping Feed

Hello @tborelbell0994 

I referred to your requirements and found the best solution for them.

You can use Magento 2 Facebook Shop Integration module and Google Shopping Feed extension in order to fulfill the requirement of Facebook Marketing and Google Shopping feed Marketing.

Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.

Hi there,

as for the Google Merchant for selected products, you can try Store Manager Feed Generator (there's a free trial available for testing)

You can use this extension for feed, Product Feed Manager extension allows you to create an unlimited number of data feeds for Google, Facebook, affiliate networks, for all the products, categories from different stores. With the help of this extension, you can define custom data format, create an unlimited number of data feeds and generate new feeds each time someone requests it.

• Create unlimited number of data feeds
  • Category mapping feature for the Google and Facebook feed
  • Option to add child product links in the feed
  • Ready-to-use feed templates

The following link Magento 2 Product Feed would be useful.