cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find a magento 2 extension for membership plans

Find a magento 2 extension for membership plans

We want to turn customers to be our members. So I'm looking for a Magento 2 extension that can support strategic membership plans with attractive offers to engage customers. Then we can enhance customer loyalty and boost sales as well.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Find a magento 2 extension for membership plans

Hi @Pigpig,

I would like to recommend you Magento 2 Membership extension because it can meet your desire. Just check its features:

• Attractive Strategic Membership Plans
  • User-friendly Interface
  • Easy to Purchase the Package With Special Offers
  • Check Membership Package and Payment History
  • Easy To Upgrade Membership To Higher Plan
  • Freely to Add Features for Packages
  • Offer Multiple Products Set with Different Price
  • Have FREE & PAID Memberships
  • Limit Access to Products Contained Memberships Plan Only
  • Notification Emails to Renew their Membership Package

Hope that it can help you.

The Magento 2 Seller Membership Marketplace module allows the admin to charge the user to become seller or charge for approving seller & product. The admin can set the membership to expire time as well. This way, no random user will become a "Seller" in a Marketplace, rather they have to pay to become a seller.

There is another module – Magento 2 Seller Groups Marketplace extension. Using this, the admin can set up a seller subscription model for listing the products in the marketplace. The admin can create multiple groups with different prices and different settings. And can set group limitations as per the number of products the seller can add and time period frame.

Hi there,

I'm using this module for my site and it helps me a lot: Magento 2 Membership Extension

I do not know if there is any free membership module out there or not, however in my opinion this module deserves your money. 

You can try the demo before deciding to purchase it. 

Hope this is helpful!