cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find a magento 2 extension supports customize product online

Find a magento 2 extension supports customize product online

I'm looking for a designer software for my magento 2 store. My website is selling T-shirt so the extension should allow customers to customize the product simply with text and image. Please suggest me if you know any module like that.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Find a magento 2 extension supports customize product online

Hi @thuyha 

I have a recommendation that meets your requirements, it is Magento 2 Product Designer Extension. With this module, store owners can enable product designer tool on all products and configure any design elements. Customers are enabled to personalize products online with image, text, google fonts; download pdf design, print or share their fancy designs via social networks. You can check more details from the product page with user guide and video guide. Feel free to ask if you have any question.

@thuyha for you future work with Magento2 you also may need some other extensions.

Jeck out Magento Store Manager too.

Hi @thuyha

I want to recommend you Aitoc Web2Print solution Magento 2 Custom Product Designer extension for solving your problem.

Extension includes next features:

• Advanced Web-to-Print Solution
  • Multiple fonts
  • Clip arts and custom images
  • Ability to customize different product sides
  • Numerous design areas
  • Special prices for customized items
  • Print-ready design files
  • Optimized for mobile
  • No system slowdowns

Feel free to try the demos and see if this module adds interesting functionality to your products!

Hope this helps,
Aitoc dev team

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.

Hello!

Take a look at our  Product Configurator that is coming soon. With this extension, you can offer your customers pre-made templates. Or you can enable ‘Build your own product’ functionality and let your customers upload pictures, add text, use drag-and-drop editor, etc.

Check more info on the product page, and don’t forget to subscribe to our release notification.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

You also take a glance at Magento 2 Product Tabs extension. With the help of this Magento 2 Extension, admin to edit and add unlimited tabs for the product details page. The typical feature of Product Tabs for Magento 2 is the no limits in creating tabs without editing the page code. Whereas the sellers can only provide information by a few tabs as Details, More information, Reviews in the default version, this Product tabs for Magento 2 can help them add more tabs quickly and easily.

@thuyha 

Hello

You can find the same extension at the below link and this extension is easily customizable as per your requirements!

Extension URL: https://www.milople.com/magento-2-extensions/personalized-products-m2.html

Demo: magento2demo1.milople.com/personalized_products/

Have a look at this relevant blog:

https://www.milople.com/blogs/ecommerce/what-is-product-personalisation.html

Hope this will be helpful to you.

All the best!

Hello,

Product customization is the topmost feature in trending e-commerce, Here I best online Product customization tool for Magento 2.