cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find an extension that supports a fast navigation system

Find an extension that supports a fast navigation system

I'm looking a Magento 2 extension that is a fast navigation tool with optimized filter system. It enables our customers to browse our product catalog with ease. If you know any plugin, pls suggest me. Thanks in advance.

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Find an extension that supports a fast navigation system

Hi @NganNguyen20369,

As your requirement, I can suggest Magento 2 Layered Navigation. The extension supports fast Ajax product filter, flexible vertical & horizontal filter, amazing price slider filter, etc. You can apply multiple filters at the same time. Hope that it can help you.

Managing your website’s navigation will not be a hard task any longer once you own this Layer navigation for Magento 2. You are totally able to customize it the way that makes your customers feel the convenience and effectiveness when browsing your product category to find their desiring product. 

Especially, Price slider control feature allows your customer to select a certain price range according to their purchasing intentions. Magento Layered Navigation is intuitive for admin to improve front-end Magento navigation.

Ajax loading technology, the matching results will be shown instantly and smoothly after filtering any product attribute instead of reloading a whole page

The Magento 2 Advanced layered Navigation module will allow the customers to search the products using the product attributes and will optimize the filtering of products. The customer can apply multiple attributes filters at a time. This module also provides an impressive price bar. Both are Ajax based that means customers don’t need to wait for the page reload.

Hello,

You can check this Layered Navigation extension for Magento 2. The extension speeds up filtering via the built-in AJAX and allows to filter products by multiple attributes, color swatches, categories, enable the price slider and generate URLs including all chosen attributes.

Our extensions for Magento 2

Well, there's a lot of extensions that can be considered as somewhat suitable with what you describe. But I think Magento 2 Layered Navigation is the best candidate that can perfectly match your need. 

Basically, this extension allows your customer to filter with various conditions to arrive at the wanted page as fast as possible. Here are some cool features of this extension:

• Ajax Loading Page
  • Multi-filter feature
  • Price Slider
  • Shop By Brand
  • SEO-friendly URL
  • Scroll to top after filtering
  • Product Count

And many more of course but you got what I'm saying. If you are interested in this extension, find it in the link below

https://www.mageplaza.com/magento-2-layered-navigation-extension/

You can try the Improved Layered Navigation module for Magento 2. The extension is extremely flexible and can easily be adapted to any store with custom filters and menus.

Best regards.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hi @NganNguyen20369,

A great option from Mageside - Products Finder Solution module.

Make it easy for customers to find specific models, colors, components.

• Display filter in one related category
  • Create a limitless number of product finders
  • Unlimited quantity of filters for every product
  • Auto apply and partial search
  • Add related products
  • Import/Export Solution
    Add related product to the filter right on the product page
  • Remember Customer Selection
  • Show Product Tab with Fitments

Also, it has a client's review on the website that describes the usefulness of this extension for business.

Hi @NganNguyen

You can try Layered Navigation ULTIMATE with 30-DAY MONEY BACK.

Layered Navigation Magento 2 brings a list of filters to help your customers search and get their favorite products in the shortest way.

With

Ajax Loading page

Multi-filters

Price Slider

Filter by product state and rating

Filter the options

100% Open Source & Customizable

Responsive & Retina Devices Support

Easy to install and customize

Good luck!

Find more extension for Magento 2 at Mageplaza

Hi @NganNguyen20369,

Here I share the ajax layered navigation for Magento 2, lazy load and ajax scroll and part finder.This three modules will be helpful for your needs.You can refer here
https://bootsgrid.com/product/magento2-layered-navigation/
https://bootsgrid.com/product/magento-2-lazy-load-and-ajax-scroll/
https://bootsgrid.com/product/magento2-part-finder-module/

If my answer is helpful,give kudos and accept as solution
Best Regards