cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find an extension to add products to cart without page load

Find an extension to add products to cart without page load

Hello community! I am just a newbie so I might make some mistakes, please forgive my lack of knowledge.  As I realize in Magento default, when adding to cart, configurable products with several options would require customer to go to product page to select such options before being able to click Add to cart button. 

Is there an extension for Magento 2 to solve that issue? I looking for an easy-to-use one. Please help!

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Find an extension to add products to cart without page load

Hi @Sophia Walford, Ajax Add to Cart extension will be a good match for your need, It allows customer to select product option in popup while staying on the same page. Very convenient for configurable, grouped and bundle products,

Please let us know if the extension provides what you request. Don't hesitate to come to our professional support team for instant support. FREE installation - FREE update - FREE support!!!

Hello @Sophia Walford

You can also try our AJAX Shopping Cart extension for Magento 2.

Its features include:

• User-friendly shopping process;
  • Stylish Magento 2 AJAX cart pop up;
  • Equip Magento 2 stores with AJAX conformation windows of 2 different types;
  • Support of custom options and configurable products;
  • Additional way to gently promote related items.

Amasty AJAX shopping Cart for Magento 2

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

@BSS Commerce Thanks a lot for your valuable recommendation. I bought the extension and it worked smoothly, even better than my expectation. I am really satisfied with the popup to confirm products added to cart, very informative and useful, the popup to select product options works wonderful, very convenient.

Thanks again!!! 

Please check our new Ajax Pro extension https://swissuplabs.com/ajax-pro-extension-for-magento-2.html. It allows to do exactly what you are looking for. Using our ajax extension you get complete control over your ajax actions interface. With each order you also get free installation services.

m2_ajax_pro_step_2.png

Did you find it helpful? Please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution".
Meet 70+ extensions and templates for M1 & M2 in one place

Hi ! You refer Magento Ajax cart. It is a perfect solution  for your request. With this extension, your customers can add as many products to cart as possible or remove items from cart without having to hit “Update” button and wait for pages to reload. If you have any difficulty, please contact us for free installation, free update & support. Visit demo : http://demo2.magesolution.com/index.php/furniture.html

The AJAX Cart Pro extension for Magento 2 offers the functionality described: https://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/magento-extensions/ajax-cart-pro.html#magento2.  

When the module installed, ad add-to-cart pop-up appears. It lets customers set all the needed products options and add them to cart without the necessity to come out the catalog. It means that there is no page reload and the overall shopping process is seamless. 

Catalog Ajax Scroll Magento 2 extension helps to load the next pages of the catalog pages automatically. As soon users scroll to the last row of the current product list, the next page is loaded simultaneously with powerful AJAX. The extension is totally useful for both shop owner and customers shopping on the site.

Particularly, this extension increases usability for your visitors by removing an extra click. The client is able to see more goods in less time without the need of searching for the 'next page' link/ button and looking around the page. It will bring about a wonderful shopping experience for all clients.

frontend.jpg