cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding The Best FAQ extension

Re: Finding The Best FAQ extension

Did you try out Magento FAQ Extension by FME, priced at $82.99, i have seen full set of features, even if you want generic faqs on a separate page you have it, as well as, product faqs...

Hi Matt!

You can have a look at the F.A.Q. module for Magento. Its features include creating global FAQs or ones per product. You can also group questions and answers into expandable categories. Or make questions visible to certain customer groups.

Alternatively, you may check out the Product Questions and Answers extension for Magento. With this extension you can allow customers to ask questions directly on products’ pages, manage Q&A. Also you can add Q&A block to your website. The block with questions and answers can be included into template and become a part of product pages.

Hope this helps!

Best regards, Alex

I think that another extentions worth trying out would the magento 2 questions and answers extension by Itoris: https://www.itoris.com/magento-2-product-questions-answers.html

Magento 2 FAQ extension helps you to set up simple, informative and SEO friendly FAQ page for your Magento 2 site. It provides you the flexibility to add FAQ's site-wide and specific for the products.

• Set up SEO friendly FAQ page
  • Create FAQ categories
  • Provide detailed answers
  • Categorize FAQ on both product and main FAQ page

The Following link Magento 2 FAQ would be useful.

Hello,

You may check the below FAQ extensions for Magento 2 from the marketplace which are appropriate for your requirements:

Hope it helps!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"