cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get free Magento 2 Reward Points extension

Get free Magento 2 Reward Points extension

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a free extension that allows me to give my customer reward points when they buy my goods. Could you give me some choices?

Thanks in advance,

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 2 Reward Points extension

Hello @Pigig,

I recommend you to use Magento 2 Reward Points Extension developed by Landofcoder. This extension is an effective marketing tool for you to engage shoppers and turning old customers.

Especially, this extension is now FREE ($0.00) from December 17th, 2018 to April 30th, 2019. Hurry up and get for your own website this amazing extension.

Link product: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-reward-points.html

Re: Get free Magento 2 Reward Points extension

Hello,

Have a look at the following FREE Magento 2 Reward Points extensions available in the marketplace:

Hope it helps!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Re: Get free Magento 2 Reward Points extension

Hi guys, 

In fact, there are a lot of 3rd party solutions on the e-commerce market that allow creating reward points, both free and paid. However, in the majority of cases free modules don’t offer all necessary features and enough functionality. In this case you can check out the Reward Points module developed by Plumrocket team. It is equipped with several options of awarding points to the consumers. To be more specific, with the help of the plugin your clients will have the possibility to earn reward points right after the registration at the online shop, a purchase made on the e-store and for each approved product review. Besides, this module allows referring a friend who makes his first purchase or get points as a gift from the store owner. So, the reward points are awarded after the first purchase of the referral. 

Also, you a free Demo is available to observe the plugin in progress. 

Hopefully, you’ll find the answer helpful.

Best regards,

Plumrocket Team