cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handle Magento book & Magazine Inventory stock using the barcode

Handle Magento book & Magazine Inventory stock using the barcode

I'm looking for a complete solution (App, Api's, recommended barcode scanner) integrated with Magento 2 that helps to handle Magento inventory using a barcode scanner. I need to be able to scan the Magazine barcode that has 12 digits of the UPC and two different digits for the issue number, then throw the solution will allow me to see the magazine details and update the QTY or change the location attribute details and save the information changes. Also, allow to add new product and save it in the inventory with all required attributes.

•  
1 REPLY 1

Re: Handle Magento book & Magazine Inventory stock using the barcode

I know my reply is a bit late, but I just wanted to share some ideas. The use of barcodes can definitely streamline the process and make it more efficient. I'm sure there are some great apps and APIs out there that can help you manage your literary magazine inventory with ease. And for barcode scanners, there are many options available that can suit your needs. When it comes to managing magazines, especially literary magazines, it's critical to keep track of their unique attributes, like issue numbers and release dates. Plus, if you ever need to add new products to your inventory, having a barcode scanner on hand can make the process a lot quicker and more efficient. I hope you find the perfect solution!