cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide product price and add contact form

Contributor

Hide product price and add contact form

Hi to All,

I'm looking for a way to hide price of our products. Then, our customers are able to contact us via custom contact form Is there anyone out there who knows a good way to integrate this into our website?

Thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing it soon regards

5 REPLIES
Contributor

Re: Hide product price and add contact form

Hi Daisy,

I am using Magento 2 Hide Price Extension. And for your question you can use this extension to hide price of your products. Then, your customers are able to contact you via custom contact form.

Moreover, I already purchased a lot of extensions on Landofcoder ( Include Hide price extension), their product and service is so great. So their developer help me to install quickly and friendly.

That is my advice. I hope this extension will help your store well. Thanks a lot

Super Contributor

Hi @Daisy082

You can also try this module - Hide Price for M2. It will let you to disable adding to cart, wishlist and comparison for particular products, categories or customer groups.

You will also be able to display a 'Contact Us' message and the corresponding form:

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
200+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Greetings!

You can try the Magento 2 Hide Price plugin that allows to leave a custom message linked to a contact form for selected customer groups.

Hope this helps!

Our extensions for Magento 2

M1 Certified

Hello @Daisy082

Hide Price Call for Price extension provides the exact function as you requested. Price of certain products is hidden and customer can send price inquiry through the Call For Price form like this.

hide_price_call_for_price_call_for_price_form

Please accept as solution if you find it helpful.

Magento 2 Extension List

New Contributor

Hi @Daisy082,

You can try Call for price for Magento 2
The extension enables you to :

• Hide product price & add to cart button for particular products and encourage customers/visitors to submit inquiry in popup. Various types of products (Simple, Groped, Configurable, Virtual, Bundle or Downloadable product type ) supported.
  • Hide price & add to cart button on different pages such as category, catalog search result, compare and product page.
  • Get notified via email whenever customer submit a new request.
  • Easily configure the extension and manage inquiries in admin panel. Lot of options provided.

On top of that, the extension is mobile-friendly and support multi-store.