cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create customer attributes in Magento 2?

How do I create customer attributes in Magento 2?

I wanna create or add customer attributes. Which extension/module can help me?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: How do I create customer attributes in Magento 2?

I would like to recommend you the extension from Landofcoder.

Magento 2 Customer Attributes from Landofcoder will:

>> Help you to manage the personal and business information of customers in just a few clicks

>> Enables you to create customized fields and field types exactly as you intended.

>> Easily create and manage many fields in attributes page or different field types like radio button or checkboxes or text fields without the need of a developer.

>> Direct the attributes to a specific page like Customer Account Page, Checkout Page and Customer Registration Page.

Kindly refer below blog post for create customer attribute programatically in magento 2, 

For Create customer attribute in magento 2 using module, 

https://www.rakeshjesadiya.com/how-to-create-customer-attribute-programmatically-in-magento-2

Thanks.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Magento 2 Custom Registration Field module will enable the store owner to create custom attributes for the customers. These attributes will be visible at the customer registration form. Using the module, the admin can fetch any additional details from the customer while registration.
The module supports input types - Text Field, Text Area, Drop-down, Multiple Select, Yes/No, Media Image, File Image and Dependable Field.

If you have any issue, please feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com

It is simple to create your own attributes for multi purposes. This blog will help you to create your own customer attributes programmatically which allow adding more specific properties.
Step 1: Create InstallData.php file
Step 2: Modify data input for each kind of attribute
Step 3: [Optional] Customize layout
Step 4: Enable your module and see the result
Read more details: http://www.magesolution.com/blog/how-to-create-customer-attribute-in-magento2/

Hello @thuyha 

Here is a perfect solution called Customer Attributes Magento 2 Extension. Using this extension you can add new attributes to collect more information about your customers.

Highlighted Features-

• Provides a fully customizable interface of the extension, a beginner can easily setup.
  • Fully responsive with any devices whether you are using Desktop, tablet, or smartphones.
  • Admin can view, create, and manage customer attributes using this extension.
  • Create additional fields for registration and collect information as you need for your store.
  • Display your attributes on the registration page, customer edit page, customer grid, etc.
  • Ability to enable/disable this extension from the backend. Very easy to manage.
  • Input validation types available as email, URL, numbers, text, etc.
  • Admin can set a default value for the attributes to give options as a default selection.
  • See all the custom attribute information on the grid with the help of yes/no option.

Hello @thuyha,

Yes there is Magento2 Customer Attribute Extension allows you to add the customer attribute field in Home page, edit profile page, checkout page and so on on your Magento store. kindly check it on the above link.

If problem solved, then give kudos and accept it as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan