cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to improt Instagram images to my gallery on Magento 2?

How to improt Instagram images to my gallery on Magento 2?

Hi everyone, I am having some difficulties importing my Instagram images to gallery in magento 2 theme. I hope that there is someone could recommend a magento 2 extension that supports to import many Instagram images to gallery. Hope for your help. Thanks in advance!

8 REPLIES 8

Re: How to improt Instagram images to my gallery on Magento 2?

Hi Emilypham,

This Magento 2 Image Gallery Pro Extension  will help you to import your Instagram images to your gallery in your Magento 2 Store with only one link on Instagram. 

Magento 2 Image Gallery PRO Extension
More Outstanding Feature Magento 2 Image Gallery PRO Extension:

• Display High-Quality Image in Touch Optimized & Attractive Slideshow
  • Show Image in eye catching & lightbox
  • 100% Responsive Magento Image Gallery
  • Upload single & multiple images at once
  • Drag & Drop To Change Image & Video position
  • Quick edit image: Crop, Resize, Rotate, Flip
  • Attractive Image Slider & 3D Slider
  • Freely & Directly Edit: Image Alt Text, Title, Description
  • Create photo albums with multilevel structure
  • Display Image Gallery with Multiple Layouts
  • Link albums to related product pages
  • Create Unlimited Image Album
  • Place it anywhere with Gallery Image Widget

Specially, when you purchase this extension, you will get support for Free Magento Installation Service on Landofcoder.

Hope that extension will help your site work perfectly.

Best regards, 

Hello @Emilypham

Yes, you can use Instagram Widget Magento 2 Extension. This extension helps to display Instagram feed on your Magento 2 store. Using this module you can create a beautiful gallery of your Instagram photos with special tags on your eCommerce store.

Highlighted Features-

• Choose photo sets to display on the front-side.
  • Widget-like block that can be inserted anywhere.
  • Set limit of photos to display.
  • Set the title as you like.

Explore our Magento 2 Instagram Feed extension which integrates Magento 2 with Instagram to fetch images from Instagram using your own user name and hashtags, allows edits like settings popup views from caption with hyperlink or product feed and show them in the front-end on variouse pages like home page, product page, media gallery, category page and instagram page to give a look and feel of an amazing Instagram shop in Magento 2 stores.

Decide from the experience of more than 30 customers with the amazing reviews on our product page.

You can check the live demo and try out by adding your instagram details to better understand the functionality and check if it satisfies your requirement. 

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hello,

Have you had your possible extension? If not, you can try MAGENTO 2 IMAGE GALLERY PRO from Landofcoder, which helps you to improve your Magento 2 eCommerce store visually, you can consider applying our Magento 2 Image Gallery Pro to your website.

With this Magento 2 Gallery Extension, you can select the best image of your brand, your products, or your services, make them more attractive by arranging them and showcase them in a specific order. Our module can bring to your Magento 2 store the aesthetic value you’re craving.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Bavaan Team

Yes, there are several Magento 2 extensions that can help you import Instagram images to your gallery. Here are a few options:

1. Instagram Shop Gallery by Magenest: This extension allows you to integrate your Instagram feed into your Magento store, displaying your Instagram images in a gallery on your website. You can choose to display images from your own account or from other Instagram users, and the extension offers several customization options for the gallery display.

2. Instagram Widget by Mageplaza: With this extension, you can create a widget to display Instagram images on your website. You can choose to display images from your own account or from a hashtag, and the widget is fully customizable with options for image size, number of columns, and more.

3. Instagram Integration by Mageside: This extension offers several Instagram integration options for your Magento store, including the ability to display Instagram images in a gallery on your website. You can choose to display images from your own account or from a hashtag, and the extension also includes options for social sharing, user engagement, and more. you can edit those images through photoroom premium version too.

These are just a few examples of the many Magento 2 extensions available for importing Instagram images to your gallery. I recommend doing some research and reading reviews to find the one that best suits your needs.

Best Hashtags for Instagram: hashtagsly.com

@cwilliee9915ab wrote:

Yes, there are several Magento 2 extensions that can help you import Instagram images to your gallery. Here are a few options:

1. Instagram Shop Gallery by Magenest: This extension allows you to integrate your Instagram feed into your Magento store, displaying your Instagram images in a gallery on your website. You can choose to display images from your own account or from other Instagram users, and the extension offers several customization options for the gallery display.

2. Instagram Widget by Mageplaza: With this extension, you can create a widget to display Instagram images on your website. You can choose to display images from your own account or from a hashtag, and the widget is fully customizable with options for image size, number of columns, and more.

3. Instagram Integration by Mageside: This extension offers several Instagram integration options for your Magento store, including the ability to display Instagram images in a gallery on your website. You can choose to display images from your own account or from a hashtag, and the extension also includes options for social sharing, user engagement, and more. you can edit those images through alight motion version too.

These are just a few examples of the many Magento 2 extensions available for importing Instagram images to your gallery. I recommend doing some research and reading reviews to find the one that best suits your needs.

Tried the method you mentioned but doesn't help.

Hello @Emilypham,

Please go with this Magento 2 Instagram Integration extension to import Instagram images to your gallery on Magento 2. 

Thanks!