cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view product in frontend from Magento admin while setting up

How to view product in frontend from Magento admin while setting up

Hi there, 

I am wondering if there is any Magento extension that helps to view product in the frontend from Magento admin without saving all configuration. It means that we can go to the frontend while we are setting up in the backend. 

Please help me !!

Thanks so much!

10 REPLIES 10

Re: How to view product in frontend from Magento admin while setting up

Hi Jacoblb, 

Perhaps our Front-End Editor extension for Magento could be of help.

It allows you to do the reverse - it lets you access the back-end from the front-end (in a popup). 

But essentially this is not very different from what you are trying to achieve. 

Please let us know if you have any questions about this extension =)

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.

There is also Store Manager for Magento application, this is desktop solution for data management.

Using which you can view product or category on frontend in 2 clicks -

You can check free 14-day version at - https://www.mag-manager.com/free-download/

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Hi, 

I think this extension will help to solve your issues: Magento Admin Product Preview Plus Extension

This extension helps to view product in frontend from Magento admin: 

• Add preview buttons in Product Grid View and Product Edit Page

Advanced-preview3.png

• Access customer and product information in admin panel at ease
  • Shipping address in backend links to customer’s location on Google map

magento-admin-preview-google-map.png

• Preview function for Category and CMS page from admin
  • Edit Customer information from orders, invoices, shipment, credit memos in backend

You can see more and try demo at: http://bsscommerce.com/magento-admin-product-preview-plus-extension.html

Hope it is useful for you!

Hi @BSS Commerce, I wonder if your extension is compatible with Magento 1.9.2.3 and whether I can receive support when install it or there is another charge for the installation.

Hello @Sophia Walford,

Admin Product Preview Plus provides full compatibility for all Magento community version including 1.4.x.x, 1.5.x.x, 1.6.x.x, 1.7.x.x, 1.8.x.x, 1.9.x.x  so you can be assure that it will work well for your site.

Regarding your question on installation fee, we offer ABSOLUTELY FREE installation, FREE support and FREE update. No charge required!!

Please check out Admin Product Preview Plus for Magento 2 with advancement preview function developed based on foundation of the Magento 1 version extension http://bsscommerce.com/admin-preview-plus-for-magento2.html and visit BssCommerce for more information http://bsscommerce.com/extensions.html

At BssCommerce, we guarantee to bring you the best experience by providing FREE installation, FREE update and FREE support for LIFETIME. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question regarding the extension. Install now to enjoy endless benefit!!!

@BSS CommerceI am also looking for extension that allows previewing from backend. I have looked through your link, seem like a great one. I definitely will try it. 

Make it easy with Free Frontend Builder for Magento by Magesolution.  It's developed based on MGS Frontend Builder and tons of extensions, widgets. Using builder theme will help you easily create and build your own store(s) as you want. With MGS - Frontend Builder Panel, It allows you to build and configure Homepage, Category page, Product page, CMS page, Shopping cart page... at frontend visually without having to log in the admin back-end.

For Magento 2 : https://www.magesolution.com/mgs-frontend-builder-theme-for-magento2.html

abnjkdhfikdhgi.PNG

Also have a look at our new Frontend MGS page builder  which helps online stores save much of your time, money & effort by building complex and content-rich Magento pages in blink of an eye.

At this updated version Magento 2.1 with multi nice features, you can create as many CMS Pages as possible. With drag and drop interface & 30 + builder elements supported, you can build your page easily in the saving time. In addition, our Cms page builder is created to work with any kind of magento 2 theme.