cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am Looking for theme for magento

SOLVED

I am Looking for theme for magento

I have been looking for theme for my magento project some thing like https://www.balajiwireless.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I am Looking for theme for magento

Hi,

please check our Argento template. It comes with several designs. Unfortnatly we don't have exact design as you are looking for but i think that you can use our Flat design as a base for your project. You can apply all design changes using our theme editor or using our customisation instructions.

Argento flat templateArgento flat template

Our template comes with 20 modules that greatly improve Magento usability.

We offer free installation services so you have nothing to worry about.

Argento also has 6 unique designs that can be used on same store without any problems.

Did you find it helpful? Please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution".
Meet 70+ extensions and templates for M1 & M2 in one place

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @aghaffar1991,

Unfortunately there are just a few options at the marketplace: https://marketplace.magento.com/themes.html#q=&idx=m2_cloud_prod_default_products&p=0&fR%5Bext_platf...

Maybe you should need to check into other design/themes marketplaces for the moment.

Hi,

please check our Argento template. It comes with several designs. Unfortnatly we don't have exact design as you are looking for but i think that you can use our Flat design as a base for your project. You can apply all design changes using our theme editor or using our customisation instructions.

Argento flat templateArgento flat template

Our template comes with 20 modules that greatly improve Magento usability.

We offer free installation services so you have nothing to worry about.

Argento also has 6 unique designs that can be used on same store without any problems.

Did you find it helpful? Please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution".
Meet 70+ extensions and templates for M1 & M2 in one place

Hey, 

I see you are looking for a Magento Theme for your online store.

I would like to suggest you click on the hyperlink as the themes listed here are simply amazing

and designed by the certified experts. The themes here are responsive and come with many integrated features to make it a better experience for you and the buyers.

Hello @aghaffar1991

You could consider our theme extension

Theme Solution Switcher M2 

Maybe you can find it as appropriate one, or we can tailor for you certain theme, as you want. Smiley Happy

Hi,

I also suggest the Dukaken — Wonderful Magento 2 Theme

Firstly, this Dukaken Magento 2 Theme is a wonderful Magento 2 theme with 17 + unique design homepage and tons of options for shop, blog, portfolio, store locator layouts. Beautiful Design Templates Layout with flexible products types from different vendors will grasp customers attention at the first sight.

Secondly, big updates of New MGS Front-End Builder Magento 2 supports you to create as many CMS page effortlessly. Easily create Homepage, Landing page, Ads Page, content Page… as you want at Front-end within few minutes. With drag and drop interface & 30 + builder elements supported, you can builder your store work professionally & impressively

Interestingly, Dukaken — Wonderful Magento 2 Theme is better customers experience on marketplace. They are Instant Search, Ajax Layered Navigation, Customers can search their product instantly with instant search suggestion with multiple languages on any devices specially on Mobile. Great integration of powerful Guest Wishlist,, Lookbook, Ajax Cart, Mega Menu, GDPR…… . Which total save more than $799. So,Dukaken Magento 2 Them e will bring a power for you to transform your dream shop into a magic digital outcome is limitless.