cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat with routing to specific sales agent

Live chat with routing to specific sales agent

We are implementing a B2B webshop in magento. We want to implement a live chat application. Since it is a B2B webshop, we "know" all the visitors/customers and each customer is linked to a specific sales agent (= account manager).

Now when a customer visits the webshop, I would like to have a message send to the sales agent that his customer is at the webshop at this moment.

We have looked at a lot of live chat applications (eg Zopim), but it seems that there is not 1 application that can trigger a message to the sales agent to notify him.
Does anyone have any experience with this? or knows a tool that could link to magento and can do this?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Live chat with routing to specific sales agent

Check out ChatBull - chatbull.in

Hi,

I recommend Magento 2 Live Chat Extension by Landofcoder as your best solution to chat directly with your sales agents. With this extension, you and your clients will be satisfied by a ton of incredible features.

• Directly Online Chatting
  • Active Chatting With Customers
  • Instant Chat Box
  • Reminding Chat Notification
  • Auto Record Customer Information
  • Clean & Clear Interface
  • Easy to Join & End the chat when satisfaction
  • Convenient Login & Signup

Connecting fast and conveniently with your customers right with Magento 2 Live Chat Extension. Hope that it will be useful for you.

Hey @wim_rijken,

That's Mateusz from LiveChat Inc. here. You could do the agent routing + notifications in our LiveChat Magento extension:

https://marketplace.magento.com/livechat-module-magento-livechat.html

LiveChat is the only chat solution so far, with the official technological partnership with Magento, so it works really well with Magento 1, Magento 2 and Magento Enterprise platforms.

Feel free to reach out at to me here or our 24/7 support in case of any questions Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Mateusz