cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load on scroll extension please advice

Re: Load on scroll extension please advice

Hi @chernobyl01,

Here I share lazy load ajax scroll extension module for your need.It would be useful for you by satisfying the needs.
https://bootsgrid.com/product/magento-2-lazy-load-and-ajax-scroll/

If my answer is useful,Give me kudos and accept as solution

For the load on scroll option in your site, you can try Magento and Magento 2 infinite scroll extension for the respective platforms.

The extension incorporates the functionality that you are looking along with this even adds a Go to Top button in every page that has pagination.

I can suggest you to use FREE Catalog Ajax Scroll helps to load the next pages of the catalog pages automatically. As soon users scroll to the last row of the current product list, the next page is loaded simultaneously with powerful AJAX. The extension is totally useful for both shop owner and customers shopping on the site.

Particularly, this extension increases usability for your visitors by removing an extra click. The client is able to see more goods in less time without the need of searching for the 'next page' link/ button and looking around the page. It will bring about a wonderful shopping experience for all clients.

frontend (1).jpg

Magento 2 Infinite Scroll is an amazing feature which automatically loads new products in the list when shoppers scroll to the bottom.
No more reloading and no more interruptions, shoppers only need to scroll to view the next set of products. It improves usability of the website and provides smooth shopping experience to shoppers.

• Auto loading of the pages
  • Combines with 'Load More' button feature as well
  • Page Info/Back to top button
  • Smooth browsing experiences
  • Works on Category page, Search Result page, Navigations and Filters.

The following link Magento 2 Infinite Scroll would be useful.

Here are some of the Magento extensions from the marketplace that may be helpful:

Hope it helps.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hello @chernobyl01,

I would recommend you the Magento2 Infinite Scroll in order to improve your website's performance in smart manner. 

Hit kudos and accept as solution, if you get solution

Best regards
Madhuresan