cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Inventory Availability Check in Product Page (Multiple Physical Stores with In-Store Pickup)

Local Inventory Availability Check in Product Page (Multiple Physical Stores with In-Store Pickup)

This is my first post, so hopefully I format it right.

Basically what I am needing is an extension/guidance for setting up the following:

1. Ability to check local inventory on product page.

2. Ability to manage inventory for each physical storefront and display availability.

Similar to how bestbuy.com or frys.com do it. The main website remains the same while physical stores are assigned a store # and the inventory of each store is searchable based upon location. 

I've included a photo of this: Capture.JPG

1 REPLY 1

Re: Local Inventory Availability Check in Product Page (Multiple Physical Stores with In-Store Picku

As per my understanding of your requirement to manage store inventory you can use magento inventory manager  extension. By using this extension you can view current stock of all the products along with product images and also enable/disable the product as per the requirement with the help of Magento configurable product management inventory. This plugin is also available for Magento2.