cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look for an extension complied well with PCI DSS in Magento 2

Look for an extension complied well with PCI DSS in Magento 2

Hello all,

I was seeking for an extension that is equipped well with PCI compliance for Magento 2. Can anyone help me find some modules? Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Look for an extension complied well with PCI DSS

Hi @Levananh_2110,

I think Magento 2 Strip Payment Pro by Landofcoder is a relatively smart choice for you.

Additionally, with this module, you can boost security up to the highest level for your store, reduce managing workload by creating automatic saved list of card’s information, which is benefit for your later transaction, and so on.

Let's review other beneficial experience as belows:

• Smart Payment Processing
  • Full Compliance With Payment Card Industry
  • Secured Saved Stripe Cards
  • Direct Refund – Enhance Flexibility
  • Transaction Management System
  • Check For Invilid Card With CVC/ AFC Verification
  • Supportive Alipay Payment Method

Hope it will help you well!

Re: Look for an extension complied well with PCI DSS in Magento 2

There are several PCI-compliant extensions available for Magento 2 that can help you ensure that your online store is secure and compliant with PCI DSS requirements. You can refer to all of Magento Stripe payment extensions by Magenest. It compiled with PCI DSS to secure your store payment process. When selecting a PCI-compliant extension for Magento 2, be sure to carefully review the features and requirements of each option. You should also consult with a PCI compliance expert to ensure that your store is fully compliant with all relevant regulations and requirements.