cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Magento 2 extension allow to create Form with 2 dropdown section

Looking for Magento 2 extension allow to create Form with 2 dropdown section

Hi all,

I have installed base Magento 2.1.7 already. Now, i am looking for an extension which compatible with Magento 2.1.7 and allows me to create Form with 2 dropdown section. Is there any body help me? I need extension in urgent. My dealine is coming.

Thanks in advance,

3 REPLIES

Re: Looking for Magento 2 extension allow to create Form with 2 dropdown section

Hi @Helen_white 

You can try this Form Builder for Magento 2. The plugin is fully compatible with Magento 2.1.7 and helps you to create a custom form with necessary sections and fields.

Best Regards,

Alex

Our extensions for Magento 2

Re: Looking for Magento 2 extension allow to create Form with 2 dropdown section

Hi @helen_white

You can refer Magento 2 Form Builder Extension developed by LandOfCoder.

Using this extension, you can easily create form with 2 dropdown sections at the backend. 

Besides, you can get a lot of helpful features as listed below:

• Drag & Drop Custom Form
  • Visual Content Creator
  • Fully responsive and 100% AJAX based front-end design
  • Customizable form appearance
  • Design options: Background, Font, Icon, Border
  • Automatic email notifications
  • Add to Any Position
  • Customizable form appearance
  • Export Data To CSV
  • Multiple Input Types/ form field: Text, Paragraph, Checkbox, Multiple Choice, Date, Drop down, Time, Number, Website, Email, Price, Address, Rating, Google Map, Subscription, Dynamic Dropdown, File Upload, Section Break, etc.
  • Support 14 pre-made form templates
  • Ajax Effects When Submitting Form
  • Show Results With List
  • [New] field Custom Html
  • Fast speed with Magento Block Caching

When purchasing this Magento 2 extension, you can have it freely installed on your website by the developer. For further information, please contact LandOfCoder via:

Email: info@landofcoder.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LandOfCoder/

A Good solution for you : Frontend Builder for Magento 2. It allows you to build and configure Homepage, Category page, Product page, CMS pages... straightly and visually at front-end without having to log in the admin back-end.

It tolerates Unlimited Front-end Builder Accounts and allows you to select header & footer for the website using available multiple headers & footers, or you can easily add/ edit new headers and footers as you wish. Besides, you can upgrade your site with tons of Magento 2 extensions and configure the pages on your own basing on available layouts and 19+ available components. Easily you just need to combine these elements to create any pages as your expectation.

17522797_1251853724868488_4152149151045566766_n.png