cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a blog extension to add preview to product page

Looking for a blog extension to add preview to product page

I am looking for an extension that allows me to add a preview (image and text or just text) of a blog post to a product page. I'd like the blog post to be included under the "pricing" button of the product page details, that will then link to the blog post that relates to the specific product. Is there an extension that does this?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Looking for a blog extension to add preview to product page

Hello @mromanoman5e83,

I can suggest that you should make this feature more focused on your product page as it will help you to make the store more attractive and responsive. 

You can also replace the regular Add to Cart button with some other links, buttons, text, etc using the Replace Add to Cart for Magento 2 that provides a very feasible solution. 

The changes can be done category-wise or product-wise as per the requirements. The best thing is that we can also provide the paid customization according to your requirement. 

I hope you find this answer helpful!

Thanks and Regards 

Jyotsna Smiley Happy

Not quite sure if it is exactly what you're looking for, but you might want to check out this blog extension for Magento 2. It allows you to add related products to blog posts and once added those posts are automatically displayed on those products pages. But not under the price, but in the product details section.
However, there is the option to add the featured blog posts widget and display it as a regular widget on whatever place on the page you want.
So you might try it. And it's free, so...

Awesome, thank you!