cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a system that manages multiple locations

Looking for a system that manages multiple locations

I'm looking for a solution that helps me managing 3 locations at the same time. I'm running 3 stationery stores and it's messy since the inventory is always mixing together. Is there any system/extension that manages each location as well as the online store separately? For example, I can switch between tabs to control each location and it only shows the items in that particular store.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Looking for a system that manages multiple locations

To ensure you start off right and stay on top of the challenges of running multiple locations, follow these steps:
  1. Organize and standardize operating procedures. ...
  2. Promote or hire good managers. ...
  3. Establish methods of communication. ...
  4. Make communication a priority. ...
  5. Build team camaraderie. ...
  6. Simplify operations with technology.

For further more update just visit review scot for ultimate and expert reviews.

For this, if you are having issues only with the inventory then try using the Magento 2 MSI system. Or, if you are thinking to manage the complete catalog separately and want to manage all the details differently for each locations, then you can try adding multiple websites on your Magento 2 store.

Let me know if it helps, if not then please describe in little details so that we can give any other or proper solutions.

Thank you

Hi @dylan4e66,

I think ConnectPOS will be the perfect solution for you. As a leading POS system for Magento, we ensure real-time synchronization between online and offline platforms. More than that, we make multiple locations management becomes much easier.

You can assign each of your 3 locations to a POS outlet, and whenever you need to sell at any particular store, you just need to switch to that assigned outlet. There'll be no mixing data since all information will be stored only at the assigned outlet.

For more information, visit our website, book a free demo and explore the POS yourself!

Hi @dylan4e66,

Please take a look at this module Magento 2 Store Locator.
It helps shoppers easily find the nearest stores, office, etc by supports of Google Maps & search by distance, zip code, state. Show store's information, store direction accurately, import store locator, Cron Job...
I hope this can help you.

Have a nice day!