cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for extension that i can import products from my suppliers using URL and its format XML

Looking for extension that i can import products from my suppliers using URL and its format XML

Hi i hope someone can help me i been looking for ever and i can’t find it maybe someone know where this is what i`m looking for my supplier giving me a URL date feed ( XML format ) to get all the products to my Magento so I’m looking for extension that would let me import products using URL and be able to map it the right way i hope that someone can help me with it

Thank you

Danny

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Looking for extension that i can import products from my suppliers using URL and its format XML

Hi there,

Since you are looking for extension, I can offer you the one. It is called Store Manager for Magento.

Using it you can upload the file via http or ftp URL to it (when it is located remotely)

Check the screenshot -

The app is paid, but there is also 2 week fully-functional version that you can download from the link in my signature.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Re: Looking for extension that i can import products from my suppliers using URL and its format XML

Hi i`m not looking to pay every month for a service looking for a stand alond extrnsion

Store Manager is not a monthly service. The extension is life-time and this is one-time fee for the license itself.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

I guess you are looking to transfer products from third party xml or json to Magento. 
 Now there are lots of ways to do it but that include lots of efforts and time. 
 If you wanted to do it only one time and the number is less then you may can invest time and efforts by doing it manually. 
 But if you need to import it time to time and update inventory then it would be kind of Head ache to do it manually each time. Also, it kind of include threat of crashing of database and would put you in Major Trouble. 

I would recommend you this Extension https://marketplace.magento.com/evirtual-evirtual-xautoimport.html  for your purpose. Which I personally think is the best way to tackle this work. All you need to do is just put the path of xml or Json and import all the products. Reason I like this extension above all others is that this extension suppresses all extravagant queries of Magento and do the import in few minutes. The Best thing is, Risk of crashing database is null.

Import products from different supplier in XML or Json format.