cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.2.1 bulk uploading and keeping products updated easy, what takes?

Magento 2.2.1 bulk uploading and keeping products updated easy, what takes?

Hello.

I have Magento 2.2.1 installed but it's almost empty at the moment, which is not good.

I loaded some products by hand, but that method is obviously not good.

I did a search a while ago on what was the best way to bulk-upload from CSV, but didn't seem to be any widespread, well known and nicely priced option.  

I would like to know from the community please, how do you upload products directly from drop-shipping websites?  Can you do that on the fly reading directly off their websites?  Any good case example you can cite, even your own site doing this already?

I would appreciate any pointers please.  I want to play safe in the software expending department, until I find a solution that is already working for someone out there.

Any help is kindly appreciated.
Carlos

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento 2.2.1 bulk uploading and keeping products updated easy, what takes?

Hi @vipglobal,

I'm not sure about full product uploader, but you may check out the Bulk Prices Updater extension for product updates.

Key Features:

• price can be decreased or increased
  • update thousands of prices by few clicks
  • fully customizable from admin panel
  • select which categories or attributes needed to be updated
  • apply percentage or fixed amount changes and apply a rounding
  • update tier prices

Hope that will help.

Hello. You can try import from CSV using Store Manager for Magento inventory management solution. It allows to run import from file saved on your PC or remote file from supplier/dropshipper. It has fields mapping, so any format of columns should be suitable and missing values can be added on-the-fly right during import, e.g. you can set mark-up to price, assign category tree from file to your categories etc. There is also the possibility to set up scheduled imports and other useful features.

There is 14-day free trial and the company has wide client-base. You can visit the website and also get free online support. 

Hi @vipglobal,

You can check Magento Bulk Product Update enables the admin to update product features in bulk from the admin panel. This empowers admin to have greater product management efficiency.

Features

1. Admin can handle product management more easily in less time

2. Admin can update the following product features in bulk: 

a. Price

b. Special price

c. Add / Remove / Replace categories

d. Quantity

e. Stock status

f. Weight

3. Multi-select option to update category

4. Separate admin grid for managing bulk product update

5. Category filter option for products

6. Great support to simple products

Don't know about the product upload in bulk, but Magento 2 Product Grid Inline Editor can definitely help you to edit product attributes in seconds, literally.

The whole list of features of this extension includes:

• Faster Product Editing Process
  • 7 Attribute Types Support
  • Single Product Attribute Updating
  • Multiple Attribute Editing in Seconds
  • Quick Quantity Update
  • Product Grid Filters
  • Filter by Category
  • Drag and Drop Columns
  • Mass Attribute Set Change
  • Grid Templates Saving

It obviously makes the product editing process much easier and faster. So try it out and see for yourself.