cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.2 theme for fashion & apparel store with high quality design and fast loading speed.

Magento 2.2 theme for fashion & apparel store with high quality design and fast loading speed.

I am looking for a magento 2.2 theme designed for fashion & apparel store with high quality design and fasst loading speed. Could anyone here can help me? Thanks!

3 REPLIES

Re: Magento 2.2 theme for fashion & apparel store with high quality design and fast loading spee

Hi,

Are you looking for a pre-made theme?

do you have PSDs?

Re: Magento 2.2 theme for fashion & apparel store with high quality design and fast loading spee

I would like to suggest you some Magento 2 themes that may be great to your use:

Claue Clean, Minimal Magento 2&1 Theme

Unero Minimalist Magento 2 and 1 Theme

They built based on MGS Front-End Builder and tons of extensions such as Mega Menu, Store locator, One-step checkout (magento 1), Daily deals, advanced reports, Quick view, color swatchers, Ajax cart, products questions (magento 1), shop-by-brands,.... Which total save more than $699. So, it will bring a power for you to transform your dream shop into a magic digital outcome is limitless

Claue.PNG

Hi there,

I suggest you to use Landofcoder Magento 2 Theme Extension!

This Extension is full of outstanding features that can help your site be more user-friendly:

• Responsive Design & Retina Ready
  • Mobile Optimized
  • User-friendly & Modern Design
  • Frequent Update
  • New Interface Of Login & Forgot Password
  • Translation Ready & support RTL
  • Easy To Use & Customize
  • Admin Icon Font
  • Clean Code

Plus, this Extension is FREE. Download it at: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-admin-theme.html/