cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3 | Checkout that allows to rearrange the steps

Magento 2.3 | Checkout that allows to rearrange the steps

Good day,

we are looking for an extension that allows us to rearrange the steps in our liking. Especially we want to create something like that:

Step1: Billing Address

Step2: Shipping Address / Shipping Method

Step3: Payment method

The current state of magnto is not very EU customer friendly, since it ask for the shipping address first and you got the default "my billing address is same as my shipping address". Our customers are confused with that and want to firstly put in the billing address and then get asked on the next step if the shipping address is different.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento 2.3 | Checkout that allows to rearrange the steps

Hi @streetec 

there are few good one step checkout extensions are available to solve your query. where you can rearrange the fields and customize it as per your needs.

Hope this helps.if yes then,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Good day & thank you for your answer,

i already check the magedelight extension previously but unfortunatly i cant say that I want to get the billing address as first step. It seems like all OPC extensions are kinda the same - Maybe i need a complete checkout rewrite to accomplish my needs.

The Amasty One Page Checkout will allow you to reorder (and rename) blocks. These blocks are for the different checkout steps. Might that solve your need? Check out the "Block Names" section of the user manual here: https://amasty.com/docs/doku.php?id=magento_2Smiley Surprisedne_step_checkout#block_names

You can also Explore Demo to see the Backend Settings and test drive this feature: https://amasty.com/one-step-checkout-for-magento-2.html

Best of luck!

Hey Robert, thank you for your answer.

I got in contact with the Amasty support and asked a few questions. Unfortunatly the "billing address" is linked with the "shipping address" and its not possible to show booth in "seperate steps".