cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Marketplace mobile app

SOLVED

Re: Magento 2 Marketplace mobile app

Hello,

Recently, I have been using Marketplace Extension of Landofcoder. It works extremely smoothly with various outdtanding features. It is very convenient and easy to use.
You can get more information  here.

Great app on Android.

I went to it and downloaded the game Merge Master Mod Apk

Hey @lizgilbalid7a6

I have seen your requirement for a Mobile app builder. We have also developed Mobile App Builder for eCommerce. You can even try on a monthly basis too. Please, check it out. 

Hope this helps you. 

Thank you. 

Apktopsite is the latest website today, which is providing apk mods and game apps for free.

Hi, 

I have a Magento 2 marketplace mobile app available at a very reasonable price.

Magento 2 mobile app by AppJetty is the app that is recommended for your use. 

Hope this helps!

Hi there,

We think it would be a good choice from Landofcoder. They provide MAGENTO 2 MARKETPLACE EXTENSION which will help:

Fast Marketplace Interface & Experience
Flexible Magento 2 Themes Compatibility
Multiple Payment Gateways Integrated
Advanced Report Supported
Flexible to Setup Commission for Sellers
Display feedbacks - reviews from customers
Well-organized and attractive marketplace page
Approve sellers & products automatically/ manually
Support Seller Credit Accounts
Show Seller Info on Product Details
Upload Multiple Products In Bulk
Manage order, transactions smartly
Powerful SEO Management
Instant Vendor Messaging System
[New] Support REST API, GraphQL- Core Marketplace

Try it here!

Hello @lizgilbalid7a6 

You should check Land of coder, Webkul, appjetly etc

Also check our own app solution https://magecomp.com/magento-2-mobile-app-builder

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

The best Magento 2 Marketplace mobile app is a matter of opinion and can depend on specific business needs and requirements. i read these guidelines from https://apkstates.com/, However, some popular and highly rated options include:

1. MageNative: This app offers a wide range of features including push notifications, multiple languages support, and a user-friendly interface. It also allows for easy integration with Magento 2 Marketplace and offers customization options.

2. Webkul: This app offers a seamless integration with Magento 2 Marketplace and provides a wide range of features such as multi-language support, easy checkout process, and real-time syncing with the website.

3. Vnecoms: This app offers a wide range of features including a user-friendly interface, easy integration with Magento 2 Marketplace, and support for multiple languages. It also allows for easy customization and includes features such as push notifications and social login.

4. CedCommerce: This app offers a seamless integration with Magento 2 Marketplace and provides a wide range of features such as multi-language support, easy checkout process, and real-time syncing with the website.

Ultimately, the best Magento 2 Marketplace mobile app for your business will depend on your specific needs and requirements. It's important to research and compare the features and capabilities of different apps before making a decision.

Hey there! It's great to hear that you're on the lookout for a Magento 2 Marketplace mobile app. I can definitely understand how pricing can be a major factor in making a decision.