cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 YouTube Video Extension for YouTube Video Insertion

Re: Magento 2 YouTube Video Extension for YouTube Video Insertion

WhatsApp is the most used instant messaging service worldwide. You can chat with anyone on WhatsApp in a one-to-one conversation or in a group chat News Whatsapp Group Link

Here we provide some best Technical guide, information, tips and tricks for all the internet, android, pc & more at Thetechonly

kinemaster pro is good for the video editing and most of my skateboard gaming videos are done with this and share on my skateboardrun com

@johnpetersdca2 wrote:

Videos are one of the ways to enrich your content and keep customers' attention increasing their time on your website and improving your SEO position.

Magento naturally had the media tool that allows you to insert videos into WYSWYG editor, but it doesn't have as many options as Magento 2 Youtube Widget extension:

- Video Width&Length

- Starting Point

- Related Videos

- Tull Screen Mode

- Preview Poster Quality

Features:
  • Fast YouTube Video Embed
  • YouTube Video Popup
  • Better Page Speed with Video Lazy Load
  • Video Reach Snippets
  • Flexible Video Settings

thanks for this. it helps me a lot for my website but tell me one thing how to add this extension to this site for videos https://minimilitialovers.com/

You can do a quick YouTube video search for "magento 2 youtube video extension" and you'll find tons of resources that will give you great information.

MP3 Quack - Search and download your favorite music songs. Search and download free mp3 music files at high audio quality.

Visit here to Download the Latest WhatsApp Group Links App in 2022

Internet ke Jankari Hindi Me

Hindu Calendar 2022 PDF

Telegram Channel Link

I get lots of questions about sticker making from artists and crafters who want to start making their own stickers. Most of these questions are about what are the best type of stickers to use and what are the best printers for stickers.