cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 blog extension

Magento 2 blog extension

Hello.

Our company is trying to re-brand our website. We have already install Magento Blog extension, but the webpage is not really beautiful when browsing on smartphone.

Is there any extension that can help fix that? 

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Magento 2 blog extension

If you already have the extension installed, it sounds like what you'll need is going to be a frontend developer to improve the layout and designs for mobile visitors. You'll need someone experienced with Magento's theming (and perhaps the specific blog extension you've chosen). I don't believe that you need another extension unless there's a challenge with the blog extension you've chosen that makes you want to select a replacement.

Best of luck!

Hello,

You can try this Advanced blog extension. It gives you fully customizable interface to create visually attractive blog. It displays blogs as slider. Allow customers to post comments.

Extension link: https://www.solwininfotech.com/product/magento-2-extensions/advanced-blog-magento-2/

Hope it helps!

Thanks.

Hi there,

Magento 2 Blog extension by Mageplaza could be a perfect solution for your store. The mobile-friendly design will allow your customers to read your blog posts with maximum comfort on tablets and smartphones. Hope it helps!

I'm Huy Dao, Digital Marketing at Mageplaza. Mageplaza is a dedicated leading extension builder for Magento 2
https://www.mageplaza.com/

Hi @thaohpmkth9255 

You can try this Magento 2 Blog Extension. It attracts more target audiences to the online store through quality content. Moreover, the module improves marketing efforts & smoothly transfer promotion messages to beloved customers. Boost the sale of the Magento website and earn more benefits with the best blog extension for Magento 2.

Hope this is helpful!

Hi 

Believe that blog is an important part to get more organic traffic for your website since Content Is The King. Customers are interested in taking an overview look at the post on blogs to decide to come up with your extensions or not.

Here are some of the extensions you can try:

• Magento 2 Blog Extension | Landofcoder
  • Magento 2 Blog Extension | Mageplaza
  • Magento 2 Blog Extension | Magefan
  • Blog for Magento 2 | Aheadwork 

It will be better if you can try the demo to see what module meets your requirements.

I'm using the module from Landofcoder and it helps me a lot. And one of the best things they offer is updating the better version. For example, yesterday I just got a notification of the latest version that the blog module is now compatible with the Smile_elasticsearch add-on. That's really what I am looking for. 

Liz

I use Magento 2 Blog Extension by Aheadworks. It contains WYSIWYG editor, modern SEO settings and different intergations. Thanks to Open Graph and Twitter Cards support posts sent from social media are attractive and informative. You can add featured images, related articles, create content blocks and so on.

Hi @vannhlando97d2 

The best news is that now this extension is just set free this month. 

I'm trying to take advantage of this blog module from landofcoder team. 

haha.

Hi,

Hope my answer provides a solution to you.

blog_frontend.png

If you want a responsive webpage that also loads perfectly on a smartphone try this  Elsner Technologies's Advanced Blog Magento 2 Extension, as you can see it looks beautiful and also responsive. 

It has many features like edit or delete a post, keeping blogs in slider on the Home page.

Hi there,
You can try this blog extension. This module attracts more target audiences to the online store through quality content. Moreover, it improves marketing efforts & smoothly transfer promotion messages to boost the sale and earn more benefits. 

You can download free demo here!
Hope it helps!