cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento integration with Microsoft dynamics CRM

New Contributor

I need some guidance and recommendations on the best way to setup such integration.

We would like to have the option to update prices and default content across, to avoid double work and maybe options to synchronize customer database etc.

When I search for extension to do this, these seems very pricy and way over our budget.

Therefore, I really hope someone can shed some light on how to do this most cost effective etc.

Hope to hear from you

Many thanks

/Joakim Hansen

3 REPLIES
Contributor

Re: Magento integration with Microsoft dynamics CRM

Joakim,

Which version / system of Dynamics  are you using?  AX is the ERP Module, CRM is the Sales & Customer Service ModuleI...I did a quick check online and the current version of EACH of those will run you between $65 / user / month ($780 / user / year) up to $200 / user / month ($3600 / user / year) according to Microsoft.

Given that for CRM you'll be paying around $3,600 / year / user - which integration modules did you find and what were there costs compared the base licensing?  I've worked a few custom-written ones from other developers and I can tell you from first hand experience that I would have paid just about any price to have one that was well supported and developed using best practices of Magento or Dynamics....

Sometimes you get what you pay for.

- BJ Hoffpauir

------------------------
Bryan "BJ" Hoffpauir - Contact me on my Blog!

Contact me at work via AOE - the open web company online!

New Contributor

One of the companies that I found really helpful when finding solutions related to CRM integration of Magento using Dynamics AX is Folio3. They have a minimal fees of $1500 for set-up and $3600 yearly cost. I found it to be most affordable among all other services offering Magento. You can find more about it here: http://dynamics.folio3.com/dynamics-ax-magento-connector/

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

The optimal way to update prices and customer database is to integrate your Magento site with an ERP software. This integration will amalgamate your entire content in one place and will give you a single view dashboard where you can check your sales, accounts, customer details, invoices and refunds. Check with WebBee Global for customized integration of your Magento site with required CRM or ERP solution. This seamless integration of your data will reduce your manual effort and their pricing also fits the small business companies like yours. The consultation is effective and their ideas are creative to suit diverse clients with unique requirements.For more information, visit our site:- www.webbeeglobal.com or call our number 1-408-641-7004 or mail us info@webbeeglobal.com