cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketplace plugin

Marketplace plugin

What’s the top Magento 2 marketplace plugin in 2018?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Marketplace plugin

Recently, I have used  Magento 2 Marketplace Pro developed by LandofCoder. And I have to say that it's really cool.

magento-2-marketplace-extension-main-image

Some outstanding of this extension

• Amazing User Experience with Seller Cpanel
  • Super Fast Responsive & Mobile Optimized marketplace
  • Create Unlimited Sellers With Smart Store Front
  • Showcase Beautiful Seller Profile
  • Compatible with Any Magento 2 Themes
  • Build Auto Marketplace: Vendors Manage Almost All Of Things
  • Create Flexible Commission Effortless
  • Multiple Gateways & Multilingual ready
  • Auto Approve Seller Or Approve Manually
  • Multiple Vendor Product(S) Checkout At Once
  • Showcase Seller Credit Account Professionally
  • Smart Manage Transaction Incredibly
  • Unlimited Product Management
  • Manage Order Fast & Live

.... much more

Comment:

At first, I am a bit confused about my website's speed when I have intention to install this very very big module. As well, I found other provider sell the same product at much higher price. Their developer had done their work very well and now I'm very satisfied with this module. Highly appreciate their work

The Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace extension enables multi-vendor support at your e-commerce store. The vendors will be able to add and manage their products, order, and shipping.MP-Multi-Vendor-M2_1_.png

This Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace module allows the customers to buy the products from various vendors using the single cart. The customers can also provide the feedback and rating based on vendor product/service. Also, the customers can easily communicate with the seller, they can send messages for more information about products, warranties, shipping, & returns.

The seller can manage the inventory, shipment, Seller Profile page, Seller Collection page and much more. The seller can add multiple products like Simple, Configurable, Virtual & Downloadable.

If you have any issue, please feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com

Hi,

I think owning reliable marketplace software is the key to running a successful business.

Tons of benefits can be enjoyed by using the Magento 2 multi-vendor marketplace extension and module. When coupled with the platform, the Magento 2 extension imparts outstanding flexibility and the admin can experience legit multi-vendor management capabilities and enormous options for expanding the business and gaining reliable growth in the market.

• Perfect customer-vendor relationship
  • Universal presence
  • Development time and cost
  • Business growth
    All these features have made Magento marketplace software to be the most preferred platform for customers.

Besides, choosing the right Magento Marketplace solution is also very important. My website is using the Magento Marketplace extension from Landofcoder and it’s totally perfect. I have no words to describe this plugin. Because this plugin will convert your site to a very advanced multivendor website. I tested many multivendor plugins. But they were not able to help me to build the advanced multivendor website. Another thing is support is very quick & friendly.

Hope this information can help you.