cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Vendor Extension

Multi Vendor Extension

Hi

Does anyone have any experience of a WORKING multi vendor extension. I've looked at a few and they simply don't work well.

Could someone recommend please as been looking for months without success.

I would have thought by now there would be a de-facto available. What I have noticed is that the marketplace have similar products released under the same company, this doesn't help.

Appreciate a answer from someone who has had some success in this area.

I would consider Magento 1 or Magento 2

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Multi Vendor Extension

Hi friend,

As you know, Magento 2 is the latest version in Magento. And it comes with tons of Advanced function for your store. So I have a suggestion for you: Magento 2 Marketplace Extension

Moreover, you will get Free Magento Installation Service for this extension or other purchased extensions on Landofcoder. So pls don't worry about this installation, let Landofcoder's Supporter help you.

Best regards, 

Hi,

Magento 2 is the latest version with better flexibility and advanced features. It provides omnichannel shopping experiences and great performance and scalability.

It has improved page loading speed and users can now experience instant access to the web pages. So, go for Magento 2 version.

Webkul Marketplace Multi-Vendor for Magento 2 converts your online store into one that supports multiple sellers and provides a separate seller portal on the front-end of your site. This module is a great tool to convert your shop into a fully functioning marketplace. The sellers can have their own profile and collection page with a variety of products. The sellers can customize their profile with a shop banner and logo and add unlimited products.
This extension allows the customers to buy the products from various vendors using the single cart.

Moreover, various marketplace add-ons like payment, shipping, split cart, RMA etc can be added easily to this module to increase the functionalities as per the requirement.

The Multi-vendor Marketplace module supports all the Magento2 templates and themes and it will be compatible with responsive web designs.

Moreover, Webkul provides 3 months free support and will surely provide the capable part of the solution for your issues.

For more details, you can contact us at – support@webkul.com

Hi friend,

As you know, Magento 2 is the latest version in Magento. And it comes with tons of advanced functions for your store. So I have a suggestion for you: Magento 2 Marketplace Extension

This extension will take your Magento 2 store to the next level by letting unlimited suppliers/vendors upload, sell and manage their products. At the same time, boost the shopping experience of your customers by giving them more choices to buy from numerous products of different categories. Also, customers are allowed to give reviews & ratings for any seller, vendor's products & service. Rest API is supported.

Hope this is helpful!

Are you looking to expand your eCommerce store and scale it to the Amazon level? How about Magento 2
Multi-Vendor Marketplace? Well, Ksolves has come up with a one-stop solution to help you dilate your store! Ksolves’ Multi-Vendor Marketplace for Magento 2 is a well-received extension that can transform your default store into an active Multi-Vendor Marketplace. If that’s not it, a 100% lifelong money-back guarantee from Ksolves Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension will surely invest you in!

Online Marketplace has become the most profitable sales channel in eCommerce generating more than half of online sales.

Try Rocket Bazaar Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension, It's not just extensions is a complete Multi-vendor marketplace solution for your business. It has a robust admin and vendor panel, interactive storefront and marketing features, seamless order and payment management, and various other amazing features that help you emerge as a successful marketplace in today’s cut-throat competition.

It has more than 20 amazing features to know, feel free to experience the vendor demo and take a decision!

Hello @OrangeJuice1

You can check out the variety of multi-vendor extensions which are helpful to you.

Thanks.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!