cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Magento 2 Layered Navigation Extension

Need Magento 2 Layered Navigation Extension

Have a nice day everyone!

Which Magento 2 Layered Navigation Extension that allows my customers to browse my product catalog comfortably and impressively?

Can anyone give me some advice?

Thanks in advance!

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Need Magento 2 Layered Navigation Extension

Hi,

Magento 2 Layered Navigation Extension by Landofcoder  will meet your demand. It allows your customers to browse your product catalog comfortably and impressively.

Also, the new Layered Navigation Extension can satisfy you at the very first sight with its multiple filters, ajax load and user-friendly interface.

😱 😱 😱 And not joking, it's 100% free download
💓 💓 💓 Take this chance to own one of our best product!!!
🏃 🏃 🏃 Don't miss it!!!
👉 👉 👉 Where to get it: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-layered-navigation.html

For more detail: https://www.landofcoder.com/

Hope that my suggestion will be helpful for you

Good luck!

I would like to share Free Magento 2 Filter Navigation will make your left navigation on category pages and catalog search page become more effective, flexible and user-friendly. It will help your vistors and customers to filter and find the right products which they are searching for instantly.

Managing your website’s navigation will not be a hard task any longer once you own this Magento Product filter extension. You are totally able to customize it the way that makes your customers feel the convenience and effectiveness when browsing your product category to find their desiring product.

Hi @Levananh_2110,

I can suggest the extension of layered navigation. Usually in magento more companies providing the best ajax layered navigation system like mageplaza, Amasty, bootsgrid and so many organizations. These are all the best I think.here I share the link below for your needs get there.
https://bootsgrid.com/product/magento2-layered-navigation/

If my solution is useful, give kudos & accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid 

swissup_text_logo.png

Please check

Swissup AjaxLayeredNavigation

Generally, our module will help you to:

• Add a layered navigation with filterable attributes on your store pages.
  • Apply multiple attributes to the same filter.
  • Show price attribute slider.
  • Let users filter New, On Sale and Stock, products
  • Show a Rating filter
  • Enter the option name in search line directly in the layered navigation block
  • Improve site's navigation structure.
  • Simplify a searching process in a store.
Did you find it helpful? Please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution".
Meet 70+ extensions and templates for M1 & M2 in one place

Hello guys, 

There are dozens of great solutions available on the market that promise to create layered navigation in your Magento online shop. We’re not sure about your particular business needs and budget, but the Layered Navigation & Product Filter extension by Plumrocket can be a good  substitution for the Magento default layered navigation.

Here are the top notch features of the module for you to consider:

• Filter products by attributes (like size, color, price range, rating, stock status, manufacturer, etc.);
  • Update  product list without reloading the whole category page;
  • Works with small & large databases;
  • Configure custom options and product filter attributes;
  • Support of layered navigation SEO-friendly URLs.

As you can see, the extension is armed with a bunch of useful options to let your Magento e-store clients browse the product catalog in the most comfortable way.

Also, you can give a try to Demo (that is totally free) to see the solution in progress. 

Best regards,

Plumrocket Team

Please have a look at these extensions from the marketplace for your requirements of layered navigation extension:

Hope it helps!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

I would recommend you to Ajax Layered Navigation Magento 2 by Magetop brings a list of filters to help your customers search and get their favorite products in the shortest way. This extension applies the modern AJAX technology to enhance the filtering systems to boost the satisfaction of customers towards every filtering action on pages.

Check it out : https://www.magetop.com/magento-2-ajax-layered-navigation-extension.html